Chapter 11

"He's back?!"

"Yes Kyunnie! For the millionth time, yes!" Taehyung groaned, slipping on his long sleeved black shirt.

"You're not going on the date. Nope. Not letting it happen." His friend argued, locking the door.

The brunette male sighed, glancing at the other with a soft smile. "We both know I can't do that."

"You really think he'll hit you again?"

Taehyung frowned with a shrug. "He said he's changed, but when I told him I wasn't going, the old Bogum returned. I-I'm scared."

"Call Jungkook then!"

"Don't you think I would have if I could?!"

"You don't have your own boyfriend's number?" Kyun scoffed.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Taehyung argued. "Not yet at least. I don't know actually. He hasn't officially asked me."

"Well, you should like, hurry up."

"You're not helping," the older muttered, slipping on his shoes. "Anyways, you should get going, before Bogum comes back."

"No. I want to be here when he comes to get you." His friend growled. "I have a couple of words to say to him."

Taehyung chuckled as we walked over to the other, ruffling his hair. "Thanks Kyunnie, but I don't want you getting hurt."

"He abused you way to many times, Tae. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself knowing I let you go off with your abuser." Kyun frowned. "And he cheated on you. Who does that?"

"Hurt people hurt people." Taehyung answered softly. He glanced at the clock at his study desk before returning his attention to his friend. "You need to go."

"No."

"Yah! If you don't leave, I'll really kill you myself." 

Kyun pouted as he unlocked the door and reluctantly left the room. As much as he wanted to stay and protect his friend, it would be more dangerous for the both of them to be caught together by Bogum.

He only knew one thing, he's got to find Jungkook.

--

About 10 minutes after Kyunwi had left, Taehyung remained in his bedroom watching the clock absentmindedly.

9:00am

He groaned, glancing out his window. Outside of the dorms, a red vehicle that was unknown to V was parked. That must be him.