Chapter 24

Eva p.o.v.

"I'm not looking forward to this." I complained to Michele, "He's just going to try and get me to go home."

She stood up and pulled me into a hug.

"Just remember you're old enough to say no and try to change the topic. You can tell him that we're moving to New York." Michele said.

"Have you even told your mom?" I asked.

"I will when I find us an apartment. Cause if I don't have a plan when I tell her she'll start pestering me."

"Oh." I said. I pulled myself out of the hug and checked my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing a soft pink dress and my hair was up in a semi-messy bun.

"You look great baby." Michele smiled at me. "Do you want to drive or do you want me to drop you off?"

"You can drop me off."

"Ok we should leave so that we won't get caught in traffic." Michele said. I grabbed my phone and purse and we left.

My father was at the bar when I got to the restaurant. He hugged me before picking up his beer and finding us a table.

"I've missed you." He said.

"I know, I missed you too." I offered him a small smile.

"You know your mother misses you too."

"Can we not talk about that right now? I'm hungry."

"Of course." He signaled for a waiter to come over.

"What can I get for you tonight? Want to start with drinks?"

"I'll have water please." She nodded. "Are you ready to order or do you need more time?"

"Do you guys have good wings here?" I asked.

"Best in town. We have teriyaki, mild, bbq, sweet heat and just plain fried."

"I'll have sweet heat."

"Ok that comes with fries. Ranch or blue cheese?"

"Ranch."

She nodded as she wrote it down them turned to my father and took his order.

"So what have you been up to?" My father asked. He had a twinkle in his eye and I knew he wanted to talk about me coming home. I sighed, this would be a long evening.

Amina p.o.v

Simone was tipsy as we arrived home. I'd been calling Cassie while Simone was drinking margaritas and talking to strangers. She kissed my neck as I fumbled to unlock the door.

"Calm down" I giggled as I pushed her away and finally got the key in the door. "I can't focus with you doing that."

"Doing what? This?" She pulled my hand away from the knob before turning me around and pressing me against the door. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I could fuck you out here like this." Simone started loving on my neck.

"Cut it out." I pouted half heartedly. "Let's go inside."