Why?{34}

After mine and Chase's 'heated' scene we both feel asleep.

I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm to embraced by Chase, my hand placed on his smooth chest I let a smile creep on my face. I tug the white sheet up a little to cover myself better, the memory of what just happened flows back into my mind making me smile more, I don't regret it at all I was ready and I'm happy that Chase was my first.

There's a little bit of me that feels insecure about it though because I don't want to feel like I disappointed Chase, I mean he sleeps with a girl every week he could compare me to all those girls and that's what scares me.

I'm interrupted my my thoughts and I feel Chase from under me starting to stretch I move off him and he turns around looking right into my eyes, sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking to see what he's feeling know what he knows.

I smile back at him he looks me up and down with worried eyes.

"Layla?" He says with a soft voice sounding quite sad.

"What Chase?" I asking curiously.

"I-I I um...didn't hurt you did I?" He looks at my he's face creased and his eyes sad.

"Chase you didn't hurt me" I laugh, it was slight lie because it did hurt but it's not unbearable.

"Layla I'm really sorry if I did, I tried to be gentle" he says honestly and throws a arm around my stomach pulling me closer to him.

My cheeks go a little red.

"Chase I'm fine" I smile and put a small kiss on his lips.

"Look we need to go it's four o'clock now we better go look for mom" I say honestly feeling eager and nervous to look for her.

"Yeah your right" he says and stands up.

Okay totally forgot he wasn't dressed...at all!

I start to blush more and turn my face slightly.

"You getting dressed?" He ask with a smirk.

"Yes" I mumble.

"Well?" He laughs.

"Well go get dressed in the bathroom so I can get changed" I state the obvious.

"You have got to be kidding me?" He half laughs half serious.

"What?" I asked tilting my head.

"We--we just...ahh forget it I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom" he waves me off and walks in the bathroom and shuts the door.

I laugh lightly at myself and grab put my underwear and some black shorts on while I struggle to clip my bra on Chase walks out with a stunned face.

"Hey?" I say awkwardly and I'm standing with my hands around my back trying to clip my bra.

He takes a deep breath.

"You need some help?"

Wow how cliche!

"Um no I think I've got it" I say still fumbling with the clips.

"Well I can't say that I'm good at putting bras on my specialty is taking them off but I can help you if you want?"

I don't know why but that comment makes me feel even more self conscious knowing that he takes A LOT of bras off.

"It's all good" I say still messing around with the clips.

He just rolls his eyes and walks over anyways.

He comes from behind me and gently grabs the clip from me and clips them simply together making me roll my eyes.