Chapter One - Fairy Training

He had put down his phone and raised his glass of whisky. Drowning his loneliness and his self-loathing with something he hated but easily numbed the pain. The bar was quite empty as it was almost time to close, but Johnny was trying to spend every last second there.

The self-isolation he had given himself was just something he thought could be fine with, especially after all that had happened in the past couple of years. But it's led him to stay within his apartment and only come out sometimes to drink till he needs to sleep.

What a sad virgin.

"Mojito, please." A woman told the bartender, sitting next to Johnny. This alerted him, cause of how strong he is as a virgin, this obviously made him worry and stress quite quickly. "Hi there!" The woman greeted Johnny as her gaze landed on him.

He turned his head from the cup of whisky to the woman, even locking eyes with the woman making him as nervous as he could be. "Wassup..." He responded. Oh how awkward that was.

"I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" The woman answered, taking the greeting in the "wassup?" kind of form. "I'm sorry... I don't really talk to girls." He responded as he averted his gaze while speaking. The dude really just folded right then and there.

"Huh?" The woman got out as she had a confused look on her face. "Well... my name is Kyu; nice to meet you." She told him. "Johnny. That's my name." He returned. "Right..." Kyu responded, weirded out by the formatting of how he said that. "You good, man? You look like I have you hostage or something." "My bad, I should just leave..."

"Or... Or you could just talk to me and breath a little." She told him. "That's hard to do." He replied. "It's hard for you to breathe?"

Johnny had finally locked eyes with the girl, letting the girl get a good look at the man. "Ugh, you look too much like him..." Kyu commented. "What?" "Nothing."

"This might work out though..." Kyu told herself as she looked down at her phone, which was really cutesy and far from anything that most people have. "Listen, I gotta be somewhere, I'll see you soon, okay?" The girl told him, taking her phone and swiftly leaving the bar.

Johnny didn't know what to think of the situation as it happened almost in an instant, but he dealt with it like he dealt with some stuff, taking another sip of his whisky. He sighed soon after, going back to contemplating what to do with himself.

Later that night...

Johnny was asleep in his bed in his quiet apartment, which was a usual silence that would fill the apartment since well, it was only him

Johnny was asleep in his bed in his quiet apartment, which was a usual silence that would fill the apartment since well, it was only him. Or so it was, until now.

"Hey, Johnny! Time to rise and shine!" A familiar voice spoke. Johnny kept snoring as the voice didn't come close to waking him up. "I said GET UP!" The voice demanded, raising her voice slightly. "I'm up... I'm up..." He told the voice right before he just started to snore again. "Guess I'm gonna have to pull these covers off..."