(Give your heart a break)

"April are you ok?" Mr Benson asked me, we reached his house and he let me go upstairs to his bedroom to let some tears loose. I was in his room for at least an hour so I guess he decided to come check up on me.

"No" I mumbled, I heard him sigh as the bed dipped from behind me. "Talk to me" I heard him whisper this time, I turned around and faced him, he was leaning against the bed post as one leg was crossed over the other.

"He is my brother and he might.....just die" A loud gasp left my mouth as I looked at my lap, hands were brought into my eye sight as they grasped mine.

"No he won't April, he is your brother and you know that deep down he will survive" He said softly.

"I know he will....but....."

"But what?"

"We weren't even on speaking terms and if I do find out that he doesn't make it then....then....I'll never forgive myself" I started crying once again as Mr Benson came closer and rubbed my back while whispiring sweet nothings innto my hair.

"He will do fine April, you will do fine" I cried more while clinging onto his arm that was around me and fisting a bunch of his shirt. He rocked me back and forth trying to get me to calm down.

My tears and sounds started slowly decreasing as I realized how close we had became from my sorrow feelings, slowly bit by bit I lifted my head as my eyes met his. He held sympathy and love in them. Might they possibly be for me?

My heart started beating fast as his eyes slowly travelled to my lips and back to my eyes, I found myself doing the same thing as I looked at his rosy pink lips. I just wanted to kiss them, kiss him so I could feel myself just trying to get away from everything. 

From the corner of my eye I could see he was lifting his hand up but my eyes were still focused on his. His soft thumb met my cheek as he started slowly wiping away my visible tears, then he left his palm on my cheek and started leaning forward. I found myself lean forward as well. I'm about to have my first kiss, and that is to my teacher.

"Oh April" He mummered as his lips got closer. His face lowered even more to mine and his lips so soft and smooth came in contact with mine. I was shock but realxed into the kiss, to respond I wrapped my arms around his and tugged at the bottom part of his hair, his arms circled around my waist and made me sit in a comfortable poistion on his lap. The kiss seemed to carry on, it was just full of passion and love. 

His lips left mine as I felt myself breathing for air, his lips were swollen as his hand smoothed down my cheek. I didn't say anything but just laid my head down on his chest and ran my fingers down his chest and my eyes seemed to drag into darkness.