(Foxy/Reader) Love Bites! - Part 2

A part 2 for Love Bites!

--
Freddy wiped the slimy grease off of his chest, disgusted. If Foxy hadn't run off, the pirate would've copped a mouthful, and probably would've been backhanded. The tall Fazbear had little tolerance for the fox, and right now, he was steaming.

"Freddy?" You said, catching the bear's attention, "Do you know what that was about?" You paused. "Are you OK?"

He sighed.

"Yes, my dear, I'm fine. Just a little..." Freddy looked at his now-greasy fingers and cringed. "Slimy."

You giggled at his response and he continued. "But no," The bears deep, baritone voice rumbled through the halls, "I don't know what that degenerates problem is." He spat the insult with venom in his voice.

You put your hand on the Fazbear's shoulder to comfort him. Or, at least, you tried. He was a bit too tall for you to reach so you ended up just kind of putting your palm on the side of his chest. Still, this seemed to help, as he cast a fond smile down at you.

"My dear," Freddy began, his blue eyes not meeting yours. He seemed... nervous? His voice carried a melancholy tone as he continued. "He seems to be very fond of you. Perhaps you should speak to him and ask him about his...troubles."

You looked up at Freddy who didn't look at you. He simply stared to the side, seeming sad about...something. You didn't know why though. But the comment about Foxy being 'fond' of you stuck in your mind. If you weren't a robot, you would've blushed.

"Really? You think he'll talk to me?" You asked shyly.

"Yes, my dear." Freddy responded, his voice soft.

"O-OK then, I'll try!" You gave Freddy the most confident smile you could muster. Sure, you and Foxy were friends, but he seemed to be acting up more and more as of late. You had been pretty worried that maybe it was something you had done to him, since he only really acted that way around you. But maybe, you thought, talking to him would be the best solution.

You turned to leave, but Freddy grabbed your hand as gently as he could and pulled you close to him. The bear looked down at you and his blue eyes met yours. He pressed a soft kiss to your cheek.

"Good luck, my dear..." He whispered, before turning away and walking into the darkness without another word.

You held a hand to your cheek, confused, but bewildered, as you turned in the opposite direction to start making your way to the Pirate Cove.

--

Foxy was still grumbling to himself, pecking the walls with his hook-hand. There were tiny holes and scratches in the paint – Some parts of the wall had whole chunks missing because of his frustration. Fazbear got everything – He got to be the lead singer on centre stash, he always got to stuff the night guard, he always was the centre of attention, and now, he's got you. Foxy couldn't stand that arrogant bear, he was always taking what Foxy wanted and deserved, and he had enough.

"ARGH!" Foxy shrieked, kicking the wall angrily and hurting his foot in the process. His yell turned into a quiet yelp, and his yelp turned into a gasp of surprise when he heard a certain someone's voice call his name as they peeked through the curtains.

"Foxy? Are you OK?"

He recognised your voice. In fact, Foxy loved your voice – The way you sounded on stage always enraptured him, the way you spoke, the way your voice always carried a melody....He honestly really loved it.

The pirate stammered out your name, shocked that you came after him. "W-what're ye' doin' here?"

You climbed into the cove, pushing aside the purple curtains and taking note of the damaged walls. You put your hand to the walls, feeling the grooves of the missing paint. "Did...you do this?" You murmured in concern.

"Aye..." Foxy muttered, his one golden eye not looking at you. "It gets lonely in here." He admitted.

You looked at him, surprise evident on your face. You had only just gotten here and he was already opening up about loneliness. Maybe Freddy was right – Maybe he was fond of you.

Wait a second.

"What does loneliness have to do with scratching up the walls?" You questioned. It didn't really make much sense. Was he trying to scratch a picture into the wall? Something to call a friend? If so...You felt kind of bad for him since he didn't seem to be much of an artist.

Foxy's eyes went wide and he hurriedly pushed you out of the cove. He seemed to be very, very nervous about something.

"Aye! Would ye' look at the time?! I gotta go git the night guard!" Foxy stumbled over his words as you two neared the curtains, his hand and hook on your back and ushering you forward. He didn't get a chance to kick you out though, as you turned around and grabbed each of his wrists, looking him in the eye sternly.

"Foxy." Your voice came out harsh, and Foxy flinched, his ears hanging low. You softened your gaze, and voice. "What's wrong?"

The pirate fox was quiet for a long time.

"That fuckin' bear is what's wrong!" His outburst startled you and you jumped, but he didn't seem to notice as he kept talking. "He gets everythin'! The mic, the stage, Bonnie and Chica, and now he has you! It just ain't fair!" Foxy snarled, pulling his arms away from you and crossing them. He was pouting now, not unlike a child would when they didn't get what they want.

If you weren't so confused you probably would've laughed.

"What's so special about me?" You asked. "And what do you mean? Freddy...'has' me?"
Foxy rolled his eyes. "You an' him are datin' aren't ye'? The way ye' coddle up to him, it's obvious!" He groaned, throwing up his arms at the final word in his sentence. "It ain't fair! I love you way more than that pompous furball ever will!"

Foxy didn't seem to realise what he said as he just continued his ramble, but you weren't listening. Your jaw had dropped from shock and you didn't really know what to say. You tried to talk a few times, but your voice fizzled out. Your gears were whirring, and you felt a happiness rise within you.

You had liked Foxy for a long, long time. Chica had been telling you that Foxy liked you back, but you just thought she was joking, rolling your eyes and laughing whenever she mentioned it. But here you were, and here was your chance to confess. Your chance to be happy!

"And honestly! He ain't even that good a' singer! He sounds like a raccoon getting electrocuted! While in a blender! Honestly, who can listen to his tripe and enjoy- " Foxy was cut off by you, spinning him around and grabbing him by the shoulders.

You pressed a kiss to his lips.

It was brief but filled with love, and as you pulled away, you mumbled a small and shy 'I love you too'.

Foxy didn't respond. His expression was blank and he was completely still and for a few moments, you were scared that you had somehow misheard him earlier. Did you just make a huge mistake?

"F-Foxy, I'm sorry, I thought –" You bumbled, but you were interrupted.

By another kiss.

This time, it was longer, and you let him snake his arms around your waste to hold you close. His eyes were closed, so you closed your own and let things happen.

It broke apart slowly, and you backed off.

Before you could say anything, Foxy dashed past you, opening the cove curtains.

"THEY LOVE ME!" He hollered as loud as he could, his accented voice ringing throughout the Pizzeria.

"Nice!" Chica's response was distant, but you giggled when you heard it.

You got the feeling that you were going to be very, very happy.

--
Bonnie stood by Freddy as the duo watched you and Foxy dance about the stage together, waiting for 12 am to arrive. Foxy was telling some tall tale of his life on the seas (despite the fact that none of you animatronics have left the pizzeria even once in your life) while you sat there smiling.

He was in the middle of a sentence when you surprised him with a kiss. The fox still wasn't used to being with you, so with every kiss he got flustered and shy. Foxy was completely enraptured by you, and everyone could tell.

"It was real nice of you to give them up, boss." Bonnie said, looking down at Freddy with a lazy grin.

"Thank you Bonnie." Freddy responded, his voice as deep as ever. "But how many times have I told you to just call me Freddy?"

"Well Freddy," Bonnie spoke, still looking at Freddy, "I gotta ask..." The purple bunny stopped, apparently waiting for approval to ask his question.

"Yes?" Freddy prompted him to continue.

"Why didn't you tell them that you loved them? It's gotta be hard to give them up like that." Bonnie was blunt, and didn't notice Freddy cringe at his words.

"I suppose I had to let that fox have something, at least." Freddy answered. "And they've always been fonder of him than me."

Bonnie smiled. "That's really nice of you, boss- Freddy."

Freddy returned his smile. "I know, my dear."

Bonnie looked down at Freddy in surprise, but the bear just gave the rabbit a knowing smile.

He had only ever called one animatronic 'dear' before.

"Does that mean...?" Bonnie asked tentatively.

"It means whatever you like, my dear." Freddy answered immediately. "Now, if you excuse me, I must check on Chica before the night guard arrives."

Bonnie just stared after Fazbear.

At this rate, Chica's going to be the only animatronic in the place without a boyfriend.

--
SORRY ABOUT THE FRONNIE AT THE END I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF
But yeah! This is the final part of Love Bites!
I might make more Foxy/Readers in the future though!
I couldn't bring myself not to give Freddy a happy ending hhhhh, I like to think he would've preferred to date reader, but idk, i guess he also likes bonnie? i'm thinking too much into this asdfghjkl
If you have any requests, feel free to ask! I'll get to it at one point or another!