Help!

London POV💖💆

I was on my phone at my house and got a bang on the door. I got ran to the door and it was Jay.

"You gon open the damn door bitch?!"

Did this nigga just call me a bitch. Anyway.. I open the door and pasted by me smelling like weed and alcohol. I closed the door, walk to the couch. He looked pissed.

"What I tell you about that?"

"I-Im sorry I couldn't really see you baby."

He got up and walk closer to me. I got nervous because his breath smell like alcohol.🍺

" I DON'T LIKE YOU DOING THAT LON!"

"Baby I-"

Than He slapped me before I could finish. I ran kitchen but he pulled my hair which was real. I scream as loud I could. I fell as he stood in front of me.

"Jay please"

He punch me in my stomach. I couldn't breath for a minute. He kick me like hundred times. I got up and ran upstairs to try to get my gun upstairs, but he catch help with me. He pulled my hair again making me fall down the steps. I cried as he pick me up and carried me upstairs. He place me on the bed. I tried to get up, but he slap me that made me fall. I was weck, felt like shit. I heard him unzipped his pants.

"J-Jay p-please don't"

" STUP THE HELL UP BITCH!"

He took off my pants as I cried.

After that.....

He got up and took me downstairs throwing me down the steps. I cried more after he did that. He came down the steps laughing.

" That's what yo bitch as get nigga"

He grabed his stuff leaving out the door. I stayed there for a minute than I crawled to my phone I open it and call any number I didn't care.

August POV🍆😏

I was sitting next to Kay but she was sleep anyway than my phone start to ring. I saw it was London.

August: Hello?

London: A-August help!

August: London what's wrong?

London: J-Jay! Help m-me!

August: I'm on my way!

I ran to put on my shoes and picked up Kay and put her in the backseat of the car. I hope she OK!

I arrived seeing the door open. I ran seeing her on the living room floor. I ran to her seeing her breathing hard.

"London!"

She looked at me closing her eyes. I called 911 and told them the address.

I hope she OK!! Anyways I'm already at 800 views ways good nigga!!! But anyways.......

"Deez nuts nigga🍆🍆"

" Nigga!!!😆"

Follow me on Instagram

13k.kay