~ 28 ~

Louis was Harry's and Harry was Louis'. It was as simple as that and they both reminded each other of that, everyday. Little bites, soft kisses, gentle spanks or pinches involving their bums were very normal, at least to them. Louis made Harry feel young again.

Louis' 18th birthday was coming up and despite Harry's worries about Louis' birthday presents, he was scared. Everything went perfect in his life, together with Louis. Harry was scared that at some point, Louis would find a new, a better looking, a younger man. He was scared that Louis' future didn't involve him. What would happen if the small boy decided to study abroad? Decided to do a job that was far far away from Harry's home?

Harry groaned and rubbed his temples slowly, a threatening headache occurring that started to slightly pound against his forehead. If Harry hated anything in this world as much as he hated himself, it was the headaches.

"Harry?", Louis' soft voice chirped into the room before he frowned and trotted over to Harry, settling down in the older man's lap to fist his hands slightly in Harry's shirt. Green piercing eyes moved up to stare into Louis' blue ones that looked very happy with just a tint of concern.

"Yes, pretty bird?" Harry cooed and leaned back, wrapping his arms around Louis to pull him against him.

"Don't have headaches.." Louis pouted and tapped Harry's nose before he sighed, "Zayn just called me. The guys and Jess are planning the night before my birthday .. They wanna go in that Beach Club? Like, celebrate into my birthday," Louis carefully watched Harry.

He's been on just one party before. He wasn't good at that, especially not with alcohol.

"Is that a gay club, or what?" Harry tilted his head to the side and stared at the blue eyed boy. He knew he couldn't forbid everything. Sooner or later, Louis would do it anyway.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged, chewing on his lip, "I'm not sure, it's just some fancy club/bar thingy? Please?"

The two mustered each other for a while before a weak smile settled on Harry's lip, "yeah, of course. You're going to be 18 anyway then you don't even have to ask me anymore." Harry turned his head away. He knew he was being childish. He just couldn't help it.

"Is daddy mad at Loui'?" The smaller boy pouted softly and edged closer, smiling shyly.

"No, just worried," Harry muttered and groaned running a hand through his hair, "be a good boy and fetch some aspirin for daddy?"

Louis' eyes went wide and he quickly hurried off to the bathroom. They haven't really talked about all this daddy kink stuff, yet. Louis still didn't know so many things. He just knew that he wanted to be taken care of, he just didn't want to think and give all his control over to Harry.

"Daddy's good little boy," Louis muttered happily and got up on his tippy toes to try and reach the top of the medicine closet. But everything in Harry's house was just so high up, Louis was just not tall enough!

"Daddy s'tal, s'not fair," Louis grumbled before he tried to climb up the cupboard. A hiss left his mouth as he slipped, whimpering as he knocked an empty glass down during his fall. The glass shattered into pieces and as Louis tried to move, a broken piece cut in his hand causing him to cry out.

"Daddy!!" Louis sobbed and felt his eyes tear up before Harry came rushing into the bathroom, cooing softly.

"Baby, how are you ever going to live without me?" Harry whispered, voice falling sad as he moved over to Louis, lowering himself quickly down on his knees as he took a good look at the cut. Harry reached out for a wet towel and pressed it against the wound to stop the bleeding.