Chapter 25: A Deathly Drive Home

Say HULLERR to Davids car! >>>>>>> And a....TRAILER!!! (I made it hope you like it!) :D

******************************************************************************************************

When we arrived at his car, I tried not to let my jaw drop.

“Oh…wow,” I dragged out in awe, touching the gleaming surface of the midnight black car. It’s surface shone from the close lamp post. It would easily blend into the night if there wasn’t any light.

David twirled the keys in his hand, and whistled loudly, “Hands off, she doesn’t like to be touched,” he stated, giving me a wink. He opened the drivers seat, and motioned for me to get in, “I’ll leave you if you take five more seconds!”

I rolled my eyes, and got into the passenger seat making sure to slam the door behind me. He narrowed his eyes at me while starting the engine. The vehicle purred to life, rumbling beneath my butt. Hot air blew into my face, warming me instantly.

This car is built for power. I wonder how much it costs!

“Hey, how much does this—“

I looked over to David, to see him turned towards me in the seat, “Rules of the car!” he started, like a drill sergeant, “no touching the leather, no breathing on the leather, no drinks, no food, and finally, no kissing the leather.This is a Koenigsegg CCX, and she’s brand new. I won’t accept anything better than her leather spotless, as well as her carpeted floors!”

“You talk about her as if she’s a person,” I commented dryly, crossing my arms over my chest. I realized how I was sort of acting jealous, and uncrossed them.

He chuckled, “She’s my baby,” he stated, smoothing his hand over the dashboard, “Isn’t that right Ko-Ko?”

I put my hand over my face and giggled, “Oh my God, get me home before this get’s rated R.”

He shifted in his seat, as he put the car in gear. His head turned to backup, and placed his hand on my seat, showing off his impressive biceps. I tried not to stare, and instead pressed the radio on. Hard Metal shot through the car, making me cover my ears. I pressed the buttons on the radio trying to change the station. The radio disobeyed and got louder.

“Turn it off!” I screamed, making David laugh harder.

His hand moved along the steering wheel. The music lowered, while he continued to chuckle. He waited in line with the hundreds of other cars waiting to leave the Carnival. “I told you not to touch the car. See what happened?”

I scowled at him, “You changed the volume!”

His lips lifted into a smirk, “Maybe.”

I glanced out the window, ignoring my smug Boss. He changed the station to something mellower, as we waited in line. My eyes drifted over the parking lot, until it drifted onto a familiar face talking to a boy. She moved her brown hair out of her face, laughing at some joke he told her.

Marcy? But David had said that she went home…

I quickly glanced back at David, who seemed more distracted than me. He kept one hand on the wheel, while he strolled through his cell phone. His face is blank, while his jaw his clenched. As if he felt my gaze he lifted his brown eyes to mine, “What?”

I blushed, “Oh—nothing I just…I saw something. It’s nothing.”

His eyebrows met in the middle, “Um…care to share? That’s kind of vague.”The line of cars moved, so he lifted his gaze back up to move forward. He hit the steering wheel in anger, “holy crap these people can not drive! Stop letting people in you moron!”