Stage Performers

**I was listening to Zero Zero when I wrote this chapter, and it just really fits the vibe of the beginning part (and kinda the whole thing but especially the beginning) so you should go listen to it**
~~~~~~

Gerard felt the thumping of the bass vibrate through the floors, his heart keeping time with the quick beat. He stood offstage as he waited for Pete's introduction, the bright purple and red lights occasionally flashing across his face.

"For our final show of the night, please welcome to the stage the alluring, the seductive, the intoxicating, G!" Pete shouted, his voice echoing through the speakers.

A small smirk played across Gerard's lips as he sauntered out on stage, strutting elegantly in his high heels. He smacked his ass before turning towards the gleaming silver pole.

He squatted down, pressing his tongue to the cool metal and slowly licking upwards. His elegant fingers wrapped around the sturdy but slim pole, suggestively flicking his wrist as his other hand rubbed up and down his thigh. He leaned forward and grinded his crotch against the metal, the hand not supporting himself traveling up his side and into his hair. His exaggerated facial expressions and sensual movements received many cheers from the audience, many bills being tossed onto the stage.

He eventually turned away from the pole, leaning his back against it as he rubbed himself through his skin-tight leather panties. He noticed a familiar face in the crowd, an amused smirk hidden behind the man's heavily tattooed hand. He winked at him, moving away from the pole and leopard crawling forward along the stage.

He sat back on his heels when he reached the edge of the stage, running his fingers up and down his thighs. Frank watched intently, enthralled by the stripper's tantalizing movements. He held a twenty between two fingers, offering them to the redhead. Gerard gladly accepted, sliding his mouth down over his digits before pulling back with the bill between his teeth. Frank gaped at his spit covered fingers, his eyes dark and hungry as he gazed at the stripper. Gerard simply winked again before rising back to his feet, turning around and smacking his ass. His hips swayed to the beat, running his hands through his wild hair as he slowly sauntered back to the center of the stage. He grasped the pole in his hands, kneeling to the floor. He fluidly raised his hips to meet the cool metal, throwing his head back dramatically when his body would make contact.

A few men whistled, tossing more dollars at him. Gerard smirked and lifted himself up from the floor, sliding his hands up his sides to run through his wild hair. He made a slow circle around the pole, dramatically dropping to the floor when the final drum beat of the song sounded. The music slowly faded to quiet, Gerard looking up through the tangled strands of his hair. He panted to catch his breath, licking his lips. His gaze met Frank's as the lights faded out and he winked. The stage went completely dark before the curtains slid closed. Gerard slipped off his heels so he wouldn't make a sound and scurried to collect the money scattered around the stage.

"Nice job, Gee! You even got me a little flustered," Brendon complimented, smacking his ass.

"Whatever, Bren. Everything gets you hot under the collar," Gerard chuckled back at him, heading to his dressing room when Pete intercepted him.

"I need you to work the floor the rest of your shift," Pete said firmly, Gerard noisily sighing in reply. "Come on, Gee, it's only another hour until the club closes, anyways."

"Fine," the redhead huffed, continuing towards his dressing room. "I'll be out there in five minutes."

He closed his dressing room door and leaned against it with a weary sigh, pushing his knotted hair out of his face. He wiped a towel across his forehead and neck, getting rid of some of the excess sweat coating his body. Crouching to look in the mirror, he wiped away the smudges in his eyeliner. His eyes skirted to the reflection of his jacket draped over a chair, his mind flashing to the small bag zipped inside the pocket.