Chapter 30 - "I'll Kill Myself Before I Leave You."

DEDICATED TO Qxeen_Nyah_Modern

Pls do vote????

Chapter 30 - "I'll Kill Myself Before I Leave You

Chapter 30 - "I'll Kill Myself Before I Leave You."

I stare at Seneca.

All color drains from my face.

My lips part in frozen shock.

I simply stare at her, unmoving.

My mind is detached from my body.

I'm watching the scene before me unfold, like I'm watching a movie.

Alpha Parker's face is stretched in permanent surprise.

"Why didn't you?" Seneca repeats, crossing her arms as she glares at him, her eyes daring him to answer.

He gulps, and sweat beads across his forehead.

"I—You—" He stammers over his words, looking stricken.

"I don't have all the time in the world," Seneca snaps at him, her tone coated in Arctic ice.

Alpha Parker swallows visibly and opens his mouth once again, as if to say something. Seneca gives him a look, which makes him sigh and let his shoulders droop.

"Fine." He sighs again. He then turns in my direction. "We need some privacy." He says, but I don't move, staring at him with bleak eyes.

I hear retreating footsteps and only then it strikes my numbed brain that he told Jackson to leave.

I don't turn around to check if he has.

"Please come in." Alpha Parker gestures the space inside, and Seneca nods, stepping in. He walks around her to close the door and Seneca comes close to me, standing by my side as she takes my hand in hers.

I'm incapable of responding, or clutching her hand back.

Alpha Parker shuts the door tightly and walks to the couch, sitting on one of them. Seneca drags me to the larger one and forces me to sit down, and she sits down beside me.