IV

Just Sex. Right?

Lay up and then stay up have sex and then blow dank
-Bryson Tiller x Exchange

|Yung|

"Girl if yah ion stop playin'" I stop da door wit my foot.

She laughed putting da bag down going ta da kitchen. Following right behind ha', I watched ha' ass as she walking over ta da stove stirrin' somethin'.

"You can cook?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

Noddin' ha' head yes, a nigga was shocked. Not only do she have good pussy she can cook too, I thought to myself.

"You want some?" she turned around looking at me.

I nodded my head yes, fixin' a plate, she walked over handin' it to me. Standin' dea' she looked at me waitin' fo' somethin'.

"Dis shit good ma"

Takin' more bits, a nigga ain't had a home cook meal in so damn long I forgot what real food tasted like.

"I know." she smiled shrugging. "It's more if you want some."

She walked away going to fix herself a plate, she sat in front of me on the stool at da island.

"Tell me bout chu self ma." she stayed silent for a second, looked as if she was contemplating.

"I'm twenty-one, born and raised here, and I go to school." She said the last thing proudly, smiling.

"Skool guh huh?" I grinned, then clear my throat.

"Yeah, yah want somethin' to drink?" she got up going to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of Hennessy.

"Yah ass just happen ta have dat." smirked at her, she nodded chuckling.

"Yes gotta stay with the juice." she made two glasses "So tell me about you Mr. Yung."

"What chu wanna know ma?" I licked my lips.

"What's yah real name?"

"Dats confidential yah might be twelve or some shit."

"If I was the pigs, best believe I wouldn't be fuckin' you or would I let you know where the fuck I live." She squint her eyes at a nigga.

"Ight feisty." I put my hands up in surrender "It's a month."

"April"

"Yah not funny" I mugged ha' tryin' ta hold in my laughter.

"No no May, you look like a May." I flipped her off, she busted out laughing.

"A nigga bout ta go ni."

"No no okay." She try controllin' ha' laughin'.

Gettin' up she walked around the island, standin' between my legs.

"Forreal what month" she put her arms around my neck.