[31] What Turns Him On

This took me ages to get around to, I'm sorry! 

but here it is and i hope its good lmao i get so fuckin awkward when i write this

is it just me or whenever you read/write smut you are like convinced ur parents can see your screen or someth?? idk im just a paranoid fourteen year old lmao

___

Obi-Wan

When you stand up to people. You cannot abide arrogant, lazy, incompetent and vindictive people, so you always manage to find one or two people to square up to. Watching you take control over someone and put them in their place sends Obi-Wan insane.

Anakin Skywalker

When you get dressed up. When you're in your natural state, he thinks you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, but whenever you put in a bit of extra effort into your appearance, you carry an undeniable air of confidence with you. Seeing you in your most self-loving state makes him crave you even more.

Luke Skywalker

When you dance. You love music a lot, and sometimes you can't help but move along to the song. He doesn't know what it is, but the way you move, the curve of your body and the tight-fitting clothes you wear to dance in is just all too hard for him to ignore.

Han Solo

There's just too much about you that makes his blood flow change direction, but, if there's one thing he can't resist, it's seeing you in his clothes. Usually, after you two have gotten down to business, you'll slip into one of his oversized shirts and it'll always encourage round two.