19.

Arriving on Geonosis was the easy part. Anakin hid the plane in an exhaust vent, we figured this would be the best bet of a factory.

"Follow my lead, the last thing the Jedi need is a war on our hands. We're here to find Obi-Wan and thats it. If need be we try to negotiate-" Anakin says, I chuckle at that one. From what I've heard of Anakin in action is that he's never been one to "negotiate."

"How do you plan on 'negotiating' with separatists?" I ask,

"I've watched Obi-Wan do it all the time. I'll know what to do." Anakin assures me. "If it has to come down to it, we'll have to do with aggressive negotiations."

"What do you mean by aggressive negotiations?" I asked, a little weary of the new topic.

"Its like negotiating, but with lightsabers." He smirked. I had to laugh a little and roll my eyes.

"Okay." I said putting on my original Jedi cloak. "You're lucky I dont have a better plan to argue with you." I said after him as he opened up the door to the ship.

"Ms. (Y/N), Master Ani, will you be in need of our assistance?" 3PO asked,

"I don-" Anakin started but now I could argue,

"If we are going to be negotiating we might need 3PO to translate in another language, if they cannot speak english. And R2 might be of use if we get into trouble." I suggest to him.

"Well, you're lucky I've given up arguing with you." He smiles, rolling his eyes and starts walking out the ship again. I smiled to myself, proud to have won this round.

"Come along." I said to the droids, following behind Anakin. R2 beeped in excitement.

At the end of the platform was a door. It lifted open and allowed us to enter, with ease. This seemed off. I knew Anakin felt it too. It was too easy for us to enter. I felt more and more discomfort walking down that hall.

"Anakin, this isn't right." I whispered, holding onto my lightsaber.

"I feel it too." He whispered. He took his lightsaber out.

"Master Ani!" 3PO warned, I turned around and sliced the winged Geonosis warrior that was a threat to my companion. Then more poured out of their hiding places along the walls.

Anakin and I killed as many of the disgusting, mutant creatures as we could. R2 was shocking as many too, as C3PO was running away in terror.

"Where are they coming from?" I yelled my question to him.

"I don't know!" Anakin yells, "Go!" The numbers of the flying creatures were dwindling so I agreed and ran after C3PO, while killing off a few more.

Anakin followed me with R2 right after him. Unfortunately I wasn't looking where I was going, and the hallway ended abruptly. The floor betrayed me as gravity forced me onto a conveyer belt.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Anakin yell for me from the platform. Which I watched grow smaller, which caused him to need to hang onto the wall.

I stood up and looked around, I was on a conveyer belt in the factory. This must be the droid factory Obi-Wan talked about. I began to panic as the conveyer belt began to bring me to some type of pounding machinery.

Then I heard Luminara's voice speak to me.

Clear your mind, she said, focus.

I closed my eyes for a moment, to focus and calm my nerves. A second after I was back and was able to duck under the machines pounding in metal, then hop over the ones that were probing. Afterward a new fleet of grotesque warriors came, wings barely holding them and they're weapons.

I ignited my light saber and was able to slice through each attack, deflecting and dodging the blasts that flew towards me. One came at me with a stick, unfortunately after all that I was pushed into a large container. I panicked at first. The whole situation was very deadly.

Come on, (Y/N), you're a Jedi for crying out loud!

I motivated myself to remain calm. I remembered that if anyone can get themselves out of sticky situations: it's me.

I pulled as much energy as I could and force jumped from the bottom of the container to the edge, almost slipping in the process. I crouched down to survey the rest of the factory. I looked for the blue light saber of my friend.

I found him soon enough, stuck in quite the predicament. His arm was pressed into a metal contraption.

I jumped across two conveyer belts, and held onto the side of one of the machines to get closer to him. I then crouched next to his encased arm.

"Good going." I teased him. He was not amused by my comment, but happy to see I was alive.

"Now's really not the time." He yelled in frustration, "Get me out of this thing!"

"Don't worry." I told him, igniting my lightsaber, I had to be quick as the chopping machines, the source of Anakin's panic, where getting closer. I worked as quickly as I could but all I was able to cut out was enough just to wiggle his light saber.

Then another wave of warriors just decided to come in and mess things up. A couple of droids began firing at me as well. I began getting so annoyed, I expected it but I needed more time to free Anakin's arm. I used the force to throw back the ones charging on the belt. But the droids were still blasting.

"One sec." I said to Anakin, standing.

"Take your time." He said sarcastically, worry still in his voice.

I was blasting back as many shots as I could but there were too many of them. I was frustrated, especially when they began to surround us. I did my best to avoid the blasts while I wiggled Anakin's lightsaber from the metal and his hand with the force and grabbed it. I ignited his lightsaber and used both of them to blast back more.

Then those chopping machines came. I had to stand on the thin slab of concrete that held the machines. I had to hang on with one hand to the machinery, so I had to clip Anakin's lightsaber to my belt.

I continued fighting back and focusing on trying to think of a way out of this. But I couldn't. I felt a tugging on my belt, Anakin appeared at the other side of the concrete.

"About time you showed up!" I said, he laughed at that.

"Thank R2, he stopped the machines from cutting my arm off." He told me,

Then the droids stopped attacking us but instead began attacking the base of the platform.

"Jump!" Anakin ordered,

"Jump?" I asked, "Jump where?"

"On that platform!" He pointed to the dark balcony that was nearly 80 feet above us, and had a fence around the side. The opening from that wall was way too small. It's possible but it's too risky for us to try at stakes like this.

"That's crazy!" I yelled.

"I think we've past that label a long time ago." He said, "Your choice." And with that he jumped high enough to hang onto the banister of the fence. Pulling himself up, and over. He gave me a look like it was too easy. I didn't have time to object anymore. The droids were pulling the concrete thin, I jumped too.

I barely made the bottom of the platform where a little bit of the floor stuck out. I really wished I had more arm muscles now.

"Here." Anakin held his hand over the rail for me to grab. I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me up to my feet for us to both be on the safe side.

"I can't believe it!" I said, gleefully. I couldn't believe we made it out of that metal hell.

"Me either." He said, breathlessly. I couldn't help myself, I hugged him so tight, thankful we were both still in one piece. I was so happy to have had this small victory.

"How sweet." I heard a helmet muffled voice. I slowly released Anakin's torso and backed up. Only to see a blaster being held to Anakin's head. Then another soldier grabbed both my hands behind my back. "But it's not over yet."