The big compotition and dresses

When I got in my room I squealed. Ced was my first kiss. See I never had a kiss before because of Vic. He is very protective of me.

My owl Misty came in my window. She was holding a box and a letter.

I opened the box and saw this dress. Wow! I opened the letter.

Dear Ava,

I was told your school was having a ball. So I wanted to give you this dress because I knew you would like it.

From Mom

I decided to ask my mom for a little more.

Dear Mum

I love the dress you got for me. I just need one more thing. I would like to ask for a little more. I would like to be a little mysterious. So what I am asking for is a mask.

Thank you
                    Ava

I decided to make up for last time. I ran 5 laps around the castle. After I ran I went over  to the pitch. I did suicide training. I guess the golden trio saw me because I saw Hermione go up to the stands. I saw Harry and Ron join me.

Since they were there I decided to step up my game. I ran 2 times as fast. A lot of people saw and sat in the stands. Some of them joined us. I saw Vic come over and start. Most of the people gave up on there third lap. Sissy's.

After everyone was done it was only Vic and me. I know ran way faster than before. Vic saw and started going faster. Everyone in the stands started cheering for one of us. All the Drumstrang boys were cheering for me because they knew I was much faster than Vic.

After a while I knew Vic was getting tired. I got even faster. Vic slowed down. By then everyone even the teachers were watching. Vic then passed out. I slowly stopped. I won! I knew he would be ok. People on the Bulgarian Quiddich team do it all the time. I walked over to him and slapped him in the face.

He slowly got up.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Suicide training." I told him helping him up.

Everyone stared at me in shock. Instant whispers came out from the crowd.

I started walking up to the castle. I got stopped by someone.

"Hey! Get off!" I yelled. I turned around and saw Fred and George.

"Hey munchkin." They said in unison.

"Oh really I'm the munchkin. Did you see me on the field." I defended.

"Fine. Fine. But you look hungry." One of them said.

"Yeah. I am. I always get hungry after a big workout." I said.

"Well then. We have something to show you." The other said.

They started walking into the castle. I started following them. They stopped at a painting of  a bowl of fruit. They tickled the green pair. The painting opened. Lots of little house elves crowded my feet.

"What can Miss Sweaky do for you?" A house elf I guess named Sweaky.

"Can I have a big stake please?" I asked.

"Yes. Miss Sweaky will get it for you." Sweaky said.

I waited for about 5 minutes for my food. Then Sweaky came with my food.

"Thanks." I said back to her.

I ate all of my food. I said thanks to Fred and George for bringing me down here. Then I left.

I ran back down to the ship. Said hi to Vic then went to my room and went to sleep.