Finding A Child

As the orcs were taking the prince of GreenWood, the blankets of the baby slipped through the hands of the Orc. He was going to grab him again when, "Leave him, he can die here" the captain said.

So they left the baby were he was dropped. The baby didn't know what to do, so he called, "Ada?" He knew his nanath was dead. The tree wrapped his roots around the helpless baby, trying to protect him from any danger, and keep him warm.

And he fell asleep to the same nightmare he has been having for the past five days.

A man from Lake Town was walking through the forest to find some lumber the craft master needed. He was walking down his same path, but heard a cry. "Ada?" He knew that dad in elvish, but what was a elf doing in the forest in the dark? He looked around and saw a glint.

He turned to it and saw a baby. A baby elf no less. The baby was dresses unusually. The blankets were green silk, and silver vines twisting around the blankets. The child's hair was golden and looked as soft as silk. And the baby's skin was almost pale, but glowed. Just then the baby woke up, and his eyes shocked the man.

They were sapphire blue, with specks of green. The man picked him up and a necklace dangled from the baby's neck. The chain was pure silver and a green leaf was seen. Who was this baby, and how important is he. So he decided he would take him back to Lake Town and raise him.

"So little one, I will take you home, but I need to know what your name?" He wasn't expecting answer, but the child said,"Legolas." He looked down at the baby who was smiling, and couldn't help but smile to. "So Legolas, know your family will be Lake Town."

And he walked him back to Lake Town, but without any lumber.