9 Years Later

"Was class longer, because I have been waiting here for 15 minutes." Legolas asked. After 9 years h3e was now 12. All the girls had a crush on him. His hair were done in warrior braids, while his hair fell down to his back.

He wore a floppy, almost see through shirt, baggy pants, and leather boots. "The teacher was a dull, rambling on about who knows what and lost track of time." James was one of Legolas's many friends.

"That's not how it went, you fell asleep and we all got more homework, and had to stay 15 minutes longer James." Charlie remarked. "So James fell asleep again?" "Yep." Know Legolas didn't go to school. He was sorta a slave. She didn't believe he needed education, only needed to know how to work.

"Well great, know I think I have an idea." Legolas was a very good at pranks. "Well the girls are probably talking about you, so they will be giggling while we will be pranking them." James always agreed to prank the girls. "You always have to add that they talk about me!"

Legolas never really liked the girls talking about him. They would always try to flirt with him. "Well it's true lad, they do." "Ya, but they will say we did it, not Legolas, and we get in trouble, and I'm about to get spanked if I do one more wrong thing."

Charlie was always the scared one, always noting what could could wrong. "Well we will take our chances." James was one of those boys who could pull a face and anyone would think he was a innocent boy just like Legolas. "Fine, but you better not blame me!" And that's were everything happened.

"So have you seen Legolas, he looks better when he's covered in soot!"

"I know, right! And with his amazing craft man ship, it's even better!"

"No, it's his hair, it looks as soft as silk! And his sapphire blue eyes!"

Three of the most, 'popular' girls were dressed in big puffy dresses, that there parents bought. They were one of the most richest families. What they didn't know that three boys were following them. "AHHHH!" Water was spilled all over the first girl.

Then two more buckets of water were spilled over the other two girls. "AHHHHH! WHO DID THIS! MY DRESS IS KNOW RUINED! GET OUT HERE BOYS!"

There voices started out as screams, then started yelling. Three boys jumped down. The girls fell instantly silence. When they saw who played the prank, they were awed struck. I'll give a clue, his hair is golden, sapphire blue eyes, and glowing skin. Ding, Ding, Ding, it's Legolas!

"So, fell for another one of the pranks again lasies!" Legolas always enjoyed the faces of surprise and anger. "I thought by know you need to look behind your back know."

James always enjoyed this, but Charlie was tentative. Fidgeting with his thumbs and making his feet go in circles. "You little brat, this dress cost 50 golden coins with the finest fabric and you ruin it, wait till I tell my mother.!" She hissed in his face. But Legolas kept smirking.

"LEGOLAS!" That was the man that saved Legolas in the forest nine years. Know he knew his name was Jake, now known as the master wood craftsman, and Legolas was his only student. "Well I got to go, time to learn how to make a bow."

And off he ran, for if he was late, less dinner for him and less time to learn. "Well you came soon enough. Get your knife and let's start."