Chapter 1~Ushijima's Cousin

As Y/N got her bags ready for school she hummed a little tune. As she was getting her things together she looked at a jersey laying on her bed, a warm smile grew on her face as she went towards it to pick it up, the jersey was white with light blue stripes down the back and in bold letter is said...

Aoba Johsai

Her old school where she left one of her best friends Oikawa Tooru, she had to admit that she missed the guy even if he was her crush who constantly flirted with boys in front of her but that's all in the past. Today she starts a new year at a new school with one of her friends named Shouyo Hinata.

"Y/n come on we gotta go" Ushijima said as
Y/N placed the jacket on her bed and rushed downstairs with her wide open backpack on her back things nearly falling out.

"Kay Ushi-Chan" she said back as she arrived infront of the door beside Ushijima as they walked out the door together.

Time Skip

Y/N and Ushijima walked for a couple of minutes then they came to a road split and both of they waved goodbye as the went their separate ways.

Y/N POV

As I walk a warm smile appears on my face as I see they school, I try to stop myself from looking like an idiot but the smile can't get off my face. As I through the school gates I bump into to someone and see a very familiar orange haired boy nicknnamed by me his Senpai as Sho-Chan.

Hinata POV

I bump into someone the same about height as me but I feel like I'm laying on my pillow but with the sweet scent of strawberries. But as I open my eyes I see the girls uniform of Karasuno and I realize that I was on some girls breast area and immediately started bowing like crazy yelling "GOMENASAI!" Over and over again until she stopped me and said "Sho-Chan" then I looked her in the face and smile "Y/N-Chan I missed you" I hugged her and she hugged back. I could hear people in the background asking "Why is the cute girl hugging him" and "She is so pretty I want to be in that boys place right now" or "NO FAIR"
Which honestly made me smile cockily. Then she asked me "Do you still play volleyball" as she asked she grabbed my arms while smiling. "YEAH IF I DONT STILL PLAY THEN I WOULDNT BE HERE" I yelled a little to loud as people stared at me with questioning looks. "Well looks like we're here for the same reason" she said as the warm smile I longed for so long to see grew bigger as she explained that she was going to be with the manager and teach/coach the team, she asks explained how she went to some many private schools and power schools to teach, coach, train and most importantly learn all of their moves, she said she can almost imitate most of the great spikers like Bokuto, Ushijima and many more and how she was good friends with Oikawa. But before she could go on The school bell rang and we headed to home room. An.I thought 'This is going to be an awesome year' as I grinned like a complete idiot.