Chapter 28

I woke up bright and early. Last night was eventful.... If you know what I mean.. Probably not. Kyrin was still fast asleep. It's Monday and he doesn't have work since his boss is hungover from last night. I make some breakfast. Scrambled eggs and toast. Kyrin loves eggs, so it was a perfect combo. I put two plates on the island and went into our room and woke him up.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Kyrin says in a raspy sleepy voice as he rubs his eyes.

"I made breakfast" I kiss his cheek and pull him out of bed. I could hear Kyrin yawn as he walks behind me.

"Smells amazing" he wraps his arms around me and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks baby" he says as he sits down. I walk over to the fridge and pour some milk into two glass cups  I place them side by side by our food and take a seat by Kyrin. He was already digging in. "How'd you sleep?" He says through a mouth full of food. I let out a soft chuckle.

"I slept great what about you" I smirk at him. I could see a small blush creep on his cheeks.

"I slept pretty great too" he planted another kiss on my lips before standing up. I didn't even notice he finished all his food. He washed the plate off then chugs the milk. "I'm going out with David today. Want me to drop you off at Kelly's?" He asks I nod. "I need to shower first" he walks into our room. I finish my food and put it in the sink and follow him into the bathroom. 

"What do to think you're doing?" Kyrin smirks as I jump into the shower with me.

"Saving water" I say as I move under the shower head. I felt Kyrin place his lips on my neck. "If you keep that up you're going to be late" I whisper in his ear. 

"I guess David will understand" he says as he pushes me against the wall.

- skipping that scene-

"Kelly I missed you!" I say as I bring her into a hug.

"You saw me two days ago.." She slowly says. We both let out a laugh. "I'm joking I missed you too!"

"Where is my little angel?" I look around the room.

"She's upstairs with her friends playing" without another word I rush upstairs and burst into her room. Angelica let's out a loud scream and runs into my arms. I swing her around.

"Hey baby" I kiss her forehead "did you miss me?"

"Yes I did!" She answers back cheerfully.

-

Kelly and I spent most of our time talkin about Kyrin and I. I told her every little juicey thing that happened last night and this morning.

"Omg what if you get pregnant. My bestfriend pregnant!" She squeals.

"Oh goodness, I don't know.. Kyrin did say he wanted a family" I smile

"What you didn't tell me this!" She gasps

"Well last night we had a talk in the car and he wants to start up a family. It was out of no where. I was a little taken back, but I really want to have children with the love of my life" I close my eyes and think about the future again. Oh how amazing that'd be.

"Hate to kill the mood, but the boys are back" she groans. I look out the window to see two headlights in the driveway. It's already dark and Angelica was already put to bed.

"Wow time flies.  What did they even do today?" I glance at Kelly. she shrugs her shoulders.

"I have no idea, but I'm sure tired as hell" she yawns and she brings me into a hug. "I will see you soon" she pats me back and walks me to the door. David walks in and gives me a hug before I walk out and run over to the car. It just started pouring out of no where.

"Hey hot stuff" Kyrin lets out a small chuckle. I grin and him as he pulls out of the driveway.

"What did you two do today?" I question.

"Nothing we were just hanging with some old friends" he puts his not occupied hand on my thigh. I close my eyes and rest it on the window. I am actually pretty tired.