Chapter Two - Coming Hard

"Let's go it's time to wake up!" Kyu shouted to the man as he slept. "Wha.. What..." Johnny spoke. "We gotta go, man! We can't start anytime later." "Yeah..." He responded. "Yeah? Yeah, what?" She asked. Johnny stayed quiet as he faded back into his sleep.

"Okay, you asked for it..." Kyu warned the boy. Right after she warned him, she grabbed a hold of his blanket and took it clean off his naked body. "Whoa whoa..!" Johnny blurted as he quickly got out of bed and slowly opened his eyes. "Damn man... couldn't have given me five more minutes?" "Time is precious right now, dude. Any time later and you would be a virgin for the next year." She stated.

"Okay?" Johnny spoke. "See, and you're just fine with that," Kyu responded. You've already been one for the past twenty-two years, you can't let this go any longer, man." "First of all, for the first twelve-thirteen years I wasn't even interested in getting with some girl." He responded. "So what happened since?" Kyu questioned.

"Being busy." Johnny told her as he nodded his head. "Right... if that's what you want to call it." Kyu teased. "Well, we don't get enough time to sit here and let it go to waste! Get yourself cleaned and put on a nice outfit." He stood quiet for a second as he stared at Kyu and gave himself a minute to think. This could be a life-changing moment for the young man and his hesitation shows how aware he is.

"Man, fuck it. I'm ready to do this." Johnny declared. "That's what I like to hear!" The fairy woman exclaimed in response to him. "You ain't got nothing to worry about, my man. After today, you won't even recognize yourself." "Is that a good thing?" He asked. "Duh!"

After a good hour or so, the man and fairy were out of his apartment and into the garage to take Johnny's most prized possession out. "Look at that car..." He thought out loud. "What about it?" Kyu responded as she looked at his prized possession. "It's an old-school E30! Original from nineteen-eighty-eight." "What does any of that even mean?" Kyu responded.

"Oh wait, you're one of those humans who's obsessed with cars, aren't you?" She asked Johnny. "No... I mean... I just thought the car was nice." "Well it isn't a bad-looking car... that black brings some real sexiness to it," Kyu told him. "And chicks dig some sexy cars." A smirk had washed across Johnny's face after that additional comment, peaking the boy's confidence. "But before you start going on about some V12-engine-car-guy shit, we need to get our butts on the road."

"Oh shit, you're right." He realized after spacing out from his car talk. "Then let's go get you some bitches!" Kyu exclaimed as she got in the car with Johnny. "You seemed more hyped for this than I do," Johnny stated as he started up his car. "I do, do I? Well, I can't blame myself, really." Kyu started. "I don't wanna sound like a broken record, but my previous clients are walking chick and dick magnets. What I didn't mention is that you are going to be something special." Johnny's head turned slightly even though he knew he had heard the same talk last night briefly, he was now more invested than before.

"I've been doing this love fairy business for hundreds of years and I have helped my share of losers. Loveless women over the age of thirty, young men with no goals in life, and even the most desperate people; are all in someone else's bed every other night cause of yours truly." Kyu then rested her arms back and kicked her feet on Johnny's dashboard. "But what separates you from them is very simple: I was told to help you." "We usually get to pick our clients, you know?" "You were?" He questioned. "But why?"

It went silent for a moment in the car after Johnny had asked her why. A look of curiosity came across Johnny's face; while in contrast, Kyu's face had almost froze with a look of worry.

"I don't know, man," Kyu answered. "I did notice you were pretty hung..." "Whoa... really?" He asked. "No, Not really! Now start this damn car up before all the tang around here becomes drier than the Sahara." Kyu reprimanded. Johnny then jokingly sighed deeply as he finally backed out of the parking lot. "Wait, where the hell am I even going, Kyu?" He asked. "Ah, shit! I knew I forgot something back home." Kyu realized as she started to scramble for something. "Damn! Listen, Johnny, I'll be back since your girl forgot her location list back home." "What am I supposed to do?" He asked. "I don't know... just go take a drive to see if you find any cute girls," Kyu told him, right before she suddenly disappeared before Johnny's very eyes.