Convo #16

"

Have you ever thought of meeting me in person? "

" Did you call just to ask that? It's seven in the morning for Pete's sake! And I even haven't brush my teeth! "

" Yuck! I never knew that you don't brush your teeth! "

" Aren't you listening?! I said — "

" I know! I know! I was just kidding! Anyway, about the question . . . "

" What question? "

" Have you ever thought of meeting me in person? "

" NO! "

" Woah. That was a quick response. "

" Hey, you're asking me! And I gave you my answer. Why would I want to meet a guy who I just met in phone? I still don't trust you, just so you know."

" We've been talking for a month so . . . don't you think it's time for us to meet? "

" NO! HELL NO! "

" Why not ? "

" Because I . . . I might not act properly when we meet. I mean, I couldn't act properly when I'm around boys, you know? I might end up hurting you. "

" And that's the least thing I want to happen. "

" And what was that supposed to mean ?! "

" That I might die when Serenity, the girl who is not really serene hits me with all might! I still want to live longer, you know? "

" Ha-ha-ha! Very funny, Mr. Pest! Anyways, talk to you later! I still want to sleep. My class starts at eight o'clock in the morning. See ya! "

TOOOOOTT . . .

" Still don't trust me huh? "

***

{ end of the convo }

Short convo. Hey! It's still early for them to chit-chat. She still need to have her beauty sleep.