How He Is When You're Pregnant. (Requested)

Added their initial reactions as well.

Requested By: @hybridqueen123

Hakeem: At first when you told him he was really scared. He honestly didn't think that he was good enough to raise a baby to be a father, especially with the one he had. So of course he acted like a total ass and denied that he was the father and broke up with you. He become really self destructive (drinking, smoking, hookups, etc.) until Cookie showed up with the broom and gave him some words of wisdom. After that he tried to do everything he could to make it up to you and the baby. He bought any and everything (for both of you), was at your beck and call, and was there for everything from appointments to the baby shower.

Jamal: Jamal was shocked at first and was quiet for what seemed like hours. You being hormonal and preggers took it as him not being unhappy and you cried. He must have heard you or realized what was going on because he quickly came out and explained how happy he was. From that point on he was very supportive and being the adventurer that he was he made you too go to all these different baby classes and yoga and what not.

Andre: When Andre heard the news he was ecstatic. He quickly scheduled you an appointment with one of the top doctors he knew. That kind of became his self appointed job. He didn't want you lifting a finger unless it was to work out and even then he kept an eye on you to make sure you weren't over doing it. He was always reminding you to take your pills, what not to eat, how not to lay. He was very protective and caring yet borderline militant, which caused a many arguments between you two.