Chapter 30

Let me know what cha think :)

Korra kept her head down. She fiddled with her sleeve nervously.

She looked around as she walked down the hallway. She heard whispers around her. Korra was back in Republic City High.

The halls had immediately quieted down once she entered the school. Everywhere she looked, Korra saw eyes on her, teens whispering and glancing at her. Some stared the entire time, silently eyeing her.

Korra felt her skin crawl with all this attention. Her heart pounded in her chest, her hands clamy. She did her best not to stare back.

As she walked, she heard bits of conversation.

"I heard that her father was arrested. Someone saw her dad being lead away. She, Asami sato and the Beifong brothers were covered in dirt and bruises".

"I heard that her dad went scycho on her".

"She had bruises".

"The teachers know".

"I think she faked it all. Just to get attention. She's been hanging out with Asami Sato".

"Attention whore".

"She looks like she's depressed".

"I've seen cuts on her wrist. She cuts herself".

"She only does all this fir popularity. She's not even pretty".

Korra suddenly fell onto the floor. She slid a few inches, falling on her side. Korra felt her heart race. Did someone just trip her??.

Slowly sitting up, Korra looked around to everyone laughing, trying not to be heard. Korra looked up. She saw a group of girls smirking at her. She saw Kuvira among them.

"Oops", she said, smirking.

Korra felt the absence of her backpack. Looking around for it, she saw it laying an arm length away. Korra reached for it. She suddenly felt something cold poured on her head.

Korra gasp, freezing up. She instantly was drenched, her hair soaked. Korra moved away and looked up. She saw a girl standing there, an ice coffee cup in her hand.

Korra felt absolutely humiliated. She tears rising up. Standing, she grabbed for her backpack, which was kicked out of reach. The teens decided to kick her bag around, Korra chasing after it. She looked so stupid.

Finally Korra grabbed it. The exact same time Kuvira grabbed it. Korra and her stared at eachother.

"Can I please have my bag so I can leave??", Korra asked.

Kuvira smirked. She shoved Korra, causing the teen to lose her balance and fall. Korra landed on her back. Laughter exploded throughout the hall.

Korra sat up. She was done here. Getting up, she pushed through the crowd of teens. She ran down the hall, to the entrance. Pushing the door open, Korra came outside. The cold air felt freezing against her wet skin.
Korra was panting, looking both ways, blinking back tears.

Suddenly she felt a hand grab her arm. Korra fought against the person.
"Let me go. Get off!!".

Korra thrashed and struggled.

"Korra!!".

The person grabbed her by her upper arms. Korra stopped struggling. She gasped.

"Asami".

Asami, Bolin, Mako, and the others looked at her, all worried.

"Korra", Asami said. "What happened to you??".