⎡26⎦

I held my books close to my chest and walked to Divination. Draco seems so distant since the train. I was hoping I could hang out with him but it seems he's fine with his other friends. I walked through the door to the classroom and looked around the room that was draped with velvet curtains and odd tablecloths. I sat down at one of the tables next to some Hufflepuff girl who looked frightened to see me. I smiled nicely and she seemed to stop looking stiff. Ron and Harry sat behind me. Someone with a "mysterious" voice started talking.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight." The woman in the middle of the room with weird glasses and odd clothes stood up. She walked forward and hit the tiny table with her leg.

"Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. This time, we shall be focusing on Tessomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves to the cup of the person sitting opposite with you." She said. The Hufflepuff girl and eye switched cups. "You see, the truth lies bedded like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read." She put her hands on Seamus' head. "But first you must broaden your minds. First you must look... Beyond!!"

"What a load of rubbish," said a familiar voice said. I turned around. It was Hermione.

"Where'd you come from?" Ron asked.

"Me? I've been here all along." I turned back to my table and blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"You, boy! Is your grandmother well?" Trelawney asked exaggeratingly to Neville.

"I... I think so" he replied.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." she continued. She stuck out her hand. "Give me the cup." Dean handed the teacup to and who looked into the cup.

"Ooooh mmmm. Pity" she said putting the cup back on the saucer. Neville and Dean both looked into the cup frantically. "Broaden your minds," she said as she walked around the room. I looked into the Hufflepuff girls' cup and back to the reference book. Trelawney started to hum until she made it to Ron. "Oh!" Trelawney exclaimed. Ron jumped. "Your aura is passing dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are!" Ron nodded obviously scared.

"Sure" he replied shaken. I but my tongue to keep from laughing.

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see," she urged him on.

 Tell me what you see," she urged him on

"Oh. Yeah. Um. Well." He started to flip through pages of the book. "Yeah. Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering.

 That's trials and suffering