You And Me: Sam Ass Kicker Grimes

edited february 22nd 2017

Mine and Carl's baby boy was now a couple of days old. He was the sweetest boy alive, and Judith absolutely adored him. Everybody in the group couldn't get enough of the little guy. He was mine and Carl's and that only made him even more special. He carried apart of me and of Carl Grimes.

"You come here little one." Daryl cooed, gently taking him from me. Like I said, they can't get enough of him. "What's his name? Little Ass Kicker 2?" he joked making us all laugh.

"Daryl Dixon!" Carol laughed, directing her eyes to Judith. Carol didn't like profanity, especially around Judith. Profanity was used, but Daryl cursed more than anybody everyday.

"We haven't decided yet." I looked at Carl as if it were his job..

"I like the name Sam." Carl said, and I knew he was referring to my brother Sam Greene.

"It's official, the little squirts name is Sam Ass Kicker Grimes." Daryl said and Carol smacked him for cursing again. He said ow as if it actually hurt and planted his lips on Carol's. "I love it." Carl said and I smiled. "It's beautiful."

"Maybe this little guy will know how to say my name the right way!" Michonne joked, eyeballing Judith playfully.

"Hey!" Judith whined

We all couldn't help but laugh at her far from mature voice.

"Daryl, Lincoln, Carl, Glenn.. talk to y'all for a minute?" Rick's voice didn't seem so light.

That drew my attention to only him for that moment. Daryl handed Sam back to me and followed Rick. Glenn and Lincoln trailed behind Daryl. Carl then got up and walked out of the house, following the guys.

Carol looked worried as ever and I was as well. I got up from the couch and started towards outside where Rick took them to talk. I opened the screen door and Carl heard me come outside.

"Ella, you need to go back inside." Carl demanded and I of course was not going to listen. I was nervous and I knew everybody inside was as well. I wanted to know what was going on.

"Ella, seriously go back inside. Everything is fine, just go." Carl wasn't fooling me at all.

"If everything is fine, why do I need to go back inside?" I asked, not understanding.

He kept his eyes wondering to the barrier which started to piss me off, because I hated not having his full attention when it came to us having a conversation. I then shoved passed him and the rest of the guys and climbed up the ladder.

"Ella, get down!" Carl's tone got more serious as he climbed up after me.

Once I reached the top, I looked over and saw nearly 15 walkers banging and scratching on the barrier.

Honestly, I didn't want to believe what I was seeing since we hadn't seen these disgusting freaks in almost 6 months.

"Ella!" Carl's voice struck, scaring me.

Sending me over the edge of the barrier, screaming my head off.

"Oh my god." Rick's tone was more serious than usual.

Rick, Glenn and Lincoln immediately crawled up the ladder.

Once I'd fallen to the ground.

The dinner bell rang.

The walker's attention fixed to me and growls became more gut wrenching and loud

I scrabbled to my feet, keeping my eyes on them as hurried over to me.

I had no weapons.

Basically, I was screwed.

Carl had no second thoughts about following me over the barrier

Once he'd fallen to the ground.. The dinner bell was ringing faster and louder at this point.

"Ella, come here!" Carl called, pulling me behind him, using his body as a shield.

There were too many to shoot down at this point. One reached us and grabbed onto Carl's shoulders. I kicked the walker directly in the knee cap and broke it in, causing it to fall down. Carl then stomped his foot down directly onto the walkers face, instantly killing it. Carl then put his hands out for me to step on and get over. Rick had his arms extended out for me to grab on to.

"Carl, I can't leave you here!" I yelled over the loud moans.

"Ella, Just go!" he yelled back at me. I could obviously sense fear in his voice. "Listen to me for once, Ella! We're both going to die if you don't go now!" 

"Come on, Ella! Hurry up!" Rick shouted as well.

I did not want to leave Carl down here for the seconds I'd be getting pulled up, but I had to or we'd both die like he'd said.

Once Rick pulled me up we reached for Carl, as Rick struggled pulling him up a walker grabbed Carl's boot. Adrenaline took hold of Carl and he swung his other foot cleanly through the walkers head.

Glenn grabbed Carl's other hand and pulled him up.

God that was too close.

Hours later after that once again near death experience, Rick decided to call a meeting. I had no interest in taking part in it right now. I just wanted to make sure Sam and Judith were fine. I had to be apart of the meeting, even if I didn't want to be. Carol took Sam and Judith upstairs for bed, while the rest of us had the meeting.

"Before we'd went out there a while ago, there were around fifteen walkers. We had a pretty big build up over the past two hours and we're surrounded. I can't even count them now.

"What do you suppose we do then?" Glenn asked and we all looked over to him.

"We need to get rid of them, but we don't have any suppressors. It would need to be done without guns, which is really dangerous." Rick said and we all knew what that meant.

I sprinted back up the stairs and into my room dismissing Carol. Carl followed behind me, attaching his hands around my waist, turning me around, like he was in control. In reality, he kind of was.

"I'm sorry for climbing up the ladder a while ago. You know me, never wanting to listen." I smiled and felt so dumb in this moment. Carl just listened to what I had to say. "We both could have died, and I jus-

Carl interrupted me with his lips and I let it happen. I smiled between the kiss and Carl rubbed my back with his hand.

I finally pulled apart slowly, still keeping out foreheads intact.

"Think she'll wake up?" Carl asked and he was referring to a sleeping Judith. 

"No." I smiled and he pulled me back in.

---

hello my lovely readers. ❤

I seriously love the fact you guys love this story!

It's my motivation in all honesty!

I'm still open to new ideas for this story! Because I haven't written anymore after this!

So kik me, inbox me, or leave a comment below!❤

I'll dedicate to the ones who give me ideas that I use! :)

Also read my other stories maybe? :)

I L❤VE YOU GUYS!❤