Your Special To Me

*happy belated Valentine's Day everyone!
+Mystery Shack: Living Room- Bill+

Bill reluctantly let Dipper go to school today by himself, he had told the boy that he would be working on something.

Dipper gave him a worried look at first, but Bill had reassured him that it wasn't anything that could tear them apart. He had left for school thinking about what the demon was up too.

Right now said demon was speed reading through some books that he had conjured up with his magic. While Ford and Stan stood in the door way watching the little triangle, but Bill was too deep into reading to notice them.

"Here, this... Couple of that..." The older twins would here Bill mumble.

Stan looked towards his brother for an idea what the demon might be talking about. Ford in turn gave him a shrug of his shoulders, not knowing what Bill was planning.

Bill floated of the table with a sigh and closed all the books that he had floating in the air surrounding him. Those books disappear and went back to where ever that came from. He managed to finish his speed reading early, so he could get started on PineTree's gift. He got off the table and transformed into his human form.

"Maybe some flowers would do... White Gardenia." Bill says to himself and made the flower appear in his hand. "A White Daisy would be great too." Making the second flower appear. He set them on the table and wrapped them up properly.

Suddenly the human formed demon face palmed. "I forgot about that..."

Stan and Ford heard Bill groan and hide the flowers through one of his portals. Preferably in the mindscape. They saw him disappear in a flash of bright light. Blinking a few times to adjust their vision, they went into the living room.

"What's that demon planning?" Ford wondered aloud.

Stan rolled his eyes. "Not sure Pointdexter..."

+Forest: Bill+

Bill had set up something perfect for his little PineTree for a surprise after his school. Not to mention it would be really romantic for the both of them. The yellow demon went back to his triangular for to store some energy for the later event with his PineTree. He sat himself down on one of the two chairs that he had set up.

The demon conjured a small blue box and opened it. "I hope he likes it." He said in a whisper, a smile would grace his face if he was in human form.

"Come back soon PineTree."

+Mystery Shack: Dipper- school ended+

Dipper got home before Mabel wanting to see Bill again after a long day of school. "Bill! I'm back!" He shouted dropping his backpack next to the armchair in the living room.

Bill, who was in the forest, heard Dipper calling for him. 'He's back!' He thought happily teleporting himself into the shack and talking the boy to the floor. "PineTree!"

Dipper hugged him back and laughed. "Yeah, where were you? Did I you get bored and tried to give some poor innocent sleeping victim nightmares."

"Nooo..." The demon says slightly looking away.

The brunet only snickered at his reply.