Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sitting outside of doctor horror’s office with Carver all morning has me going insane with worry, what if something’s wrong with my baby?

I try to calm myself but nothing’s working if you’re wondering why I have been waiting so long Max’s girl Ann is in there at the minute apparently he’s having trouble getting her pregnant.

Carver fingers the blue spotted material on my dress making me even more nervous than I already am I wish he would just leave me alone right now but I know that will never happen.

Warren pops his head.

“Here you get changed into this were almost ready” he hands me a blue gown and I go behind the screen and change into it.

When I come back out I see Max looking absolutely livid holding a short black haired girl who I’m assuming is Ann and she is shaking and crying. I look over and see Seth taking off a pair of gloves and throwing them in the bin.

“Remember what I told you Max and hopefully this time she’ll be pregnant if not we will go with plan B....alright Ann you be a good girl and listen to your boyfriend or else you’ll be having another trip to see me”

Ann nods her head and Max literally drags her out of the room. Seth turns his attention towards us.

“Sorry about the wait...Max will be lucky if that brat is pregnant anytime soon I think you should suggest he find a second one...so Dakota what brings you to my office?”

“Little one has been having really bad morning sickness I was wondering if you could have a look at her?” Carver asks

“No problem, How far along are you little one?”

“Three months”

“OK why don’t you hop on up here for me and we’ll take a look”

I shake my head and start to back away not liking the look that Seth is giving me right now.

“For goodness sakes just lift her” Seth sighs and Carver lifts me and sets me down roughly in the chair. I try to get up but Carver holds me down.

“Relax little one”

I squirm as Seth lifts up my gown all the way to my stomach.

“Get used to it Dakota I’m going to be seeing a lot more than that...now this may be a little cold"

He squirts liquid onto my belly and I jump from the coldness and then he runs the monitor over my belly.

“Well we have a very healthy one here Carver...of course it’s too soon to tell the gender but the baby has a very strong heartbeat which is good...the only thing I can suggest is eat more and she hasn’t been outside in a while so I think she should go  outside...do you agree with that Warren?”

“One hundred percent”

Carver lets me up and I change back into my dress again. He takes my hand and leads me out of the room and I can’t help but feel relief right now my baby is healthy, my baby.

Carver leads me to a patio and opens the two doors; he leads me over to a table.

“Sit little one” I do as he says and sit down.

He rummages through his trousers pockets and pulls out a pair handcuffs and then he handcuffs me to the table that is cemented into the ground.

“Precautions little one I can’t have you trying to escape now can I?”   

He walks away leaving me handcuffed to the table.

“He doesn’t trust you” I nearly jump out of my skin and turn around to find Ann “It’s nice to finally meet you Dakota”

“You too Ann...Are you OK I mean you were crying coming out of Seth’s office?”

“No I’m not Ok I’m trying to put on a brave face but I’m not OK”

“Did they kidnap you too?”

“No they didn’t, my brother.....Drew he’s a part of the gang and when you become part of Carver’s gang your whole family belongs to him. Carver found out about me I was brought to the gang mansion and showed as they call it, Carver didn’t like me so it was a free for all in the end Max took me as his....I begged and pleaded with Drew to help me but he just stood and watched as Max raped me...I’ve been here for two months and he can’t get me pregnant so he takes me to Seth and I hate it... but the worst thing off all imagine your older brother getting upset because you aren’t pregnant and threatening to kill you”

“Do they all have girls?”

“No, Drew’s a big part of the gang because he’s a police officer so they can take girls and do whatever they want without being caught...but yes there are others in the house you won’t see them because he won’t allow you to...he has you fooled Dakota just kill yourself he has.....” she doesn’t get to say the rest as Max comes and grabs her

“What did you say to her huh?” Max shouts

“Nothing”

“You were about to weren’t you Ann?” Max hits her and she falls onto the table, he wraps his hand around her throat choking the life out of her, I scream at him to stop but he ignores me.

“What do you think Carver would do to you if he found you talking to her huh? Or better yet why don’t we go and see Drew and you can explain to him why you aren’t pregnant...Maybe I should take little Ally see if she’s more obedient”

“Please Max she’s only 13”

“Don’t worry if you do as you’re told your little sister won’t be touched until she turns 18 that was the deal but Drew can easily give her to one of us if you don’t keep up your deal”

She nods her head and he smirks victoriously knowing he has won. He takes her and puts her over his shoulder and walks away leaving me to wonder what she was going to say to me that she thought I should just kill myself.

To think that there are others in this house make me sick and how could a brother do that to his sisters?

I need to focus right now because it’s obvious that I’m not alone in this game and whatever Ann was going to say has put me on high alert.

---------------------------------------------------------------

so what so you think Ann was going to tell Dakota?

what do you think of Seth?

Ok this is sort of like a little contest I'm running I want to you guys to come up with the name of a girl and a story for her and I will choose a few to use in the story try and make them as unique as possible 

closing date Monay 29th July 

thanks Rachel