Chapter Nineteen

"Mother, what're you doing here? Last time I checked you were dead." I tilted my head, my eyes blazing with complete distaste and pure hatred.

"Now Julianna, quit behaving like a bitch. It doesn't suit you darling ." She spat, her eyes rolling.

"Let's go." Brenda tugged on my shirt, pulling towards the glass doors and away from this venomous snake.

"Leaving so soon?" I heard her chanting, making my blood boil till I saw nothing but red.

"Ignore her, she's trying to get under your skin." Brenda soothed, her hand being placed on my forearm. I merely nodded my head once and followed her out.

"Oh, Julianna. Remember, I am the mother of baby Andrew, NOT you." She cackled as we stepped foot out of the claustrophobic store and head to the parking lot, no words spoken as I  speed my way through traffic to reach home.

"What happened?" Question fire the second the door open. The guys are all in the hall, Drew in Isaac's arms and Violet on Jared's shoulders.

"Tyler, mom was at the mall." I ignore the millions of questions thrown my way and look straight at my older brother, and Vince besides him with a pale face.

"She's here?" Vince stutters, disbelief ringing clearly in his voice. Isaac comes to me and hands Drew over, his strong arms wrapping around my waist protectively as we all walk to the kitchen table. We sit there and answer questions before I launch into whole scenario.

"You know what I don't get?" Nick mused, catching everyone's attention. " How did your mother get here and why did find you practically alone." He questioned, adding the last part for Brenda's case.

"She must be keeping tabs on us." Luke concluded.

"But how if there's nine of us-eleven if you count the kiddos." Caleb added, confusion full on display on his handsome face.

"She must be getting help." Jared shrugged, walking in without Vi on his shoulders and Drew missing from his arms. "I put them to sleep." He added, completely reading my mind.

"What if-" And that's when I heard an explosion outside.

"Get VI and Drew!" Tyler ordered Brenda and Luke as the guys ran out to see what happened. I followed them out the door to see my beautiful car in flames! "My car!!" I exclaimed running to it but being yanked back within seconds.

"GET DOWN!" Isaac shouted as he pushed me to the ground, his body over mine for protection as everyone dove for cover seconds before another round of explosion accord. My car completely swallowed by flames now, I spat a fistful grass and mud out of my mouth as Isaac finally peeled himself and his heavy weight off me. Everyone on the street soon all came out see what the commotion was about. There was families and couples just watching my car burn to a million pieces before my neighbor, Doug, came to check if we were aright whilst his wife went back inside with their two kids.

"Everythings alright. Go back inside." Tyler hollered at my neighbors, making them obliged. The fire department must have been called because seconds later we heard the sirens. We were questioned by the police if we thought someone could have caused this and all the other stuff before they headed off our street, fire truck in tow along with the tow truck taking my damaged car further and further away from me till, it was completely gone.

The guys and Brenda went back inside without a word being said, only giving me pats on the backs and sympathetic smiles. Only Isaac and I stayed out, watching the parking spot where my car had just been seconds ago.

"My car..." I sobbed, finally realizing I lost it for good. I felt my heart throb at the thought of never driving that beauty ever again. I'll never have that connection to my father, it was burnt to no repair.

"Look." Isaac crouched down next to Jared's car. I watched him walk back with a pink piece of paper in his hand. Without a word, I knew.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

boo you little whore,

no more cars for you ~

XOXO- C.K

Oh, bitch you messed with the wrong car. Watch out Chelsea King: I'm coming for you.....

*********************************************************************************

First off, I want to say thank you so much @cx_hello for being such an amazing reader. You've been the best person ever.

Secondly, what did you think???? I hope you like it. Please leave comments, likes and I'll try to upload another chapter tomorrow!!!