Chapter 2 Join the Club

Y/N POV

As me and Shouyo headed inside the building we said our goodbyes and headed to our separate classrooms. Once I entered I did the whole introduction and sat down, as I looked at the board I felt some eyes staring at me but I just shrugged it off trying to focus. After taking a couple notes and listening to the teacher the first period was over and I was determined to find the boys volleyball club, but before I could step out the classroom someone pulled me back. As I turned to see who it was I saw a boy who I think I was taller than open his mouth to say something but quickly shut it but then he said "Um my name is Nishinoya Yuu and I can help you if your lost or looking for something" he said as he blushed. All I could do was smile and nod gladly as I asked him "How thoughtful, I was actually looking for the volleyball clu-" but before I could finish he interrupted me and asked "YOU PLAY VOLLEYBALL SURE ILL SHOW YOU THE GIRLS VOLLEYBALL GYM" but I sighed and replied with "I'm not looking for the GIRLS volleyball club I'm looking for the boys" he looked at me confused but before he could say anything someone grabbed my hand and pulled me. I looked forward to see the orange haired boy who continued walking then I notice he stops and seems to have blown a fuse."AH GOMEN! I DIDNT MEAN TO HOLD YOU HAND!" He turned around and said as his face grew even redder if that was even possible. "It's alright Hinata could you please just take me to the gym?" I said as I gave him a warm smile. "S-s-s-sure t-t-t-t-t-t-thing" he stuttered as he running in the direction of the gym with me following him. As I was running I wondered 'Jee it feels so good to have made a friend on the first day'

Time Skip to the gym

Still your POV

As Hinata entered the gym he started panting like crazy but me on the other hand was perfectly fine. As I looked around the gym I spotted the what seemed to be manager and blond haired girl who seemed to be panicking over Hinata choking on the water another team member had given him. Then suddenly the manager took notice to me and made her way towards me. "Hello my name is Kiyoko I'm the Karasuno Boys Volleyball team's manager and you are?" She said sweetly as a few boys fell back with major nosebleeds."Um I'm Y/N F/N call me Y/N, and I'm here to speak to the coach if that's ok" I said with a slight blush and a warm smile which seemed to cause I few boys fall dry to the ground with a pool of blood forming beneath them. "Oh of course coach Ukai is over there talking to Sugawara and Dachi" she said as she went to go hand out some water bottles. 'Then I started thinking to myself. Ok so go to the yellow haired man who is speaking to the white haired number 2 and the black haired number 1, should be easy' then you sensed something that made you turn your head, it was a volleyball getting spiked at you. Your reflexes went into turbo speed as you received the ball perfectly sending it where the setter was supposed to be. A streak of red dashed across your face as you apologized and ran over to the coach leaving the other members dazed. As I got up to the coach I timed him "My name is Y/N F/N and I was hired to help train this team right?" I asked internally face palming. "Hm oh your that um kinda famous girl from Aoba Johsai nicknamed the uh Angel Spiker right?" I blushed at the name and said "Um that was my name in Junior high I don't think anyone will remember that" he laughed and said "It's ok but anyways ya your the girl and if you want to start now you can" I smiled as he continued "Oh and you can come to the training camp too if you want" I flashed him a smile and replied "You can count on me to be there". 

Sorry if this is a little bit of a short chapter.
I promise to make another one longer and better.

Thank you for reading.!!!