Chapter 30

It's been three days and I've been sick all three days. I felt like it was the food that I've been taking out of the vending machine and buying all that junk food I've been eating, but it just doesn't feel right. Kelly has came over and helped me around. She put me on bed red with a rag on my head.

"This place is crap" she says as she looks around. I nod in agreement.

"What's wrong with this door knob?" She asks as she tries to open the door. I shrug not feeling like talking. Kyrin has been trying to contact me non stop, so I finally just turned off my phone. Kelly opens up my suitcase that has been in the same spot since I got here. I could see her roaming through my things.

"Uh Gemma what is this?" She asks as she holds up a white box.

"I don't know I can't see it" I say as I squint my eyes. She walks closer handing me the box

"Oh I guess I mixed this up with my makeup. I had it just in case I wanted to know if I got pregnant." I sigh and put the box down. "Now that's not going to happen" I felt the tears roll down my cheek again.

"Gemma, what if you are pregnant?" She asks. I look up at her and shake my head.

"I can't be that would just be absolutely hell. I can't have a kid with someone who doesn't love me" I start to fry again. Kelly rubs my back.

"You need to talk to him Gemma and I want you to take this test" she says as she pulls me out of bed and walks me to the bathroom. I groan as she shoves me In.

"I'll be right out here" she smiles and closes the door. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror. I look like utterly shit. I close my eyes before ripping open the box.

- 5 minutes later-

I've been siting on the bed waiting. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do if it's positive. Should I tell Kyrin should I not.  Should I keep the baby. I could never do abortion, but I could give he/she a chance with another family. I'm going to need to move back in with my mom and dad. I can't live in a motel my whole life and i don't have enough money to support myself and the baby not yet. I close my eyes when Kelly comes back out.

"It's Been 20 minutes" she says. I raise an eyebrow At her. She hands me the stick, but I decline

"Read it to me" I sigh and cradle myself in my arms. My head started to pound and a headache started to grow.

"Gemma you're pregnant .." She gasps with joy. I felt the knot come back in my throat.

"D-dont tell Kyrin please" were my first words.

"Wait why?" She asks

"Because I need to be the one and I don't want him to know at the moment. I don't want to talk to him " I sigh and close my eyes.

"Cmon you need to get out of here" she sighs

"No, I need to get ready, I'm going to live with my parents again" I felt my voice crack mid sentence.

"Oh okay.. I'm heading home. David can't watch Angelica forever. Good luck" she says and brings me into a big hug.

"Thank you" I say and she walks out. I put everything Kelly took out of my  bag back in. I walked to the front desk and gave back the key. Since I only did three nights I got a refund. I jumped into my car and drove off to my parents house which is miles and miles away from here.

I came up to the house a few hours later and rang the doorbell. My mom answered with a smile.

"Gemma what a surprise!" She cheers and hugs me. I hug her back tightly. she glances at my suitcase. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asks

"Long story" I sigh and walk inside. My dad brings me into a hug next.

"Gemma what are you Doing here?" He asks

" well mom dad. Kyrin and I are sort of done and I am .. Pregnant " I don't make exact eye contact more like stared at my feet the whole Time.

"Oh Gemma! I'm so sorry! But this is good News you're having a baby and I'm going to be a grandmother." I could see tears forming in her eyes. I bring her into a hug.

"Mom, I'm scared"

"I have your back honey" she reassures me. I close my eyes finally feeling safe in my own home. Hopefully I can stay here for a while.