Underfell Papyrus X Reader

((This was requested by two people! Here we go! All of your comments are so nice thank you all so much for reading my stories if you've stuck with me this long your amazing okay))

I wondered how long it was going to take until I got out of this crazy place. Toriel was very close to baking me into her pie. I knew there was a secret formula in it, but nobody ever told me it included body parts...! I thought Toriel was nice and kind, but oh was I terribly wrong...

"I f*cked up Flowey...!" I cried out in fear. Flowey was a talking flower I had brought with me ever since I fell down here. He warned me about her, but I didn't listen. Now here I was curled up in my room with a maniac banging on the door.

"It's okay...we'll be okay...! Hey, the pounding stopped..." Flowey said. I pressed my ear to the door, holding my breath.

"KNIFE!!"

Flowey cried out as a knife emerged from under the door. I screamed out in terror and fled from the door. "Oh my god o-oh my god oh my g-god..! We're going to die here..!" I whined and hugged my knees. "Stay calm..! If we t-time it right, we could get out of here...!" Flowey reassured. "Time it r-right...?" I asked, calming down a bit.

He nodded. "You could open the door and let her walk in. O-once she's far enough inside the room, we can slip past her and make a run for i-it..!" Flowey said. His strategy was pretty solid. "Alright..." I said and nodded. I headed towards the door, and unlocked the door. Instantly, the door flew open, Toriel entering. Her eyes were full of insanity and drool was dripping from her mouth. I was shocked by the sudden reaction to me unlocking the door, when Flowey snapped me out of my trance.

"(Y/N)!!!" He cried out and I snapped back to reality, rushing towards the door and following the map I had made inside my head. If I was correct, the exit was downstairs...! If I'm wrong, it could cost me my life. I ran as fast as I could and saw a door as soon as I made it through the long hallway downstairs. I tried to catch my breath, but Toriel was ready to tackle me. "Go go go!"Flowey shouted at me as I made it through the door.

I was at a loss for breath, and caught my breath. "Let's hope out there is better than in here..." Flowey said and I nodded. "Y-yeah...let's keep going..." I said and began to walk out. I exited the ruins and headed out into the cold. We were underground...why was it snowing?

"It's cold out here..." Flowey complained and looked around. I felt a presence nearby, and I swore I heard footsteps. "(Y/N), I-I don like this...I know your tired, b-but I think we should run...!" He cried out. I was about to object, until I heard a stick break. "Your probably right..!!" I said and began to run. I wasn't looking where I was going, but I must've ran far.

"(Y-Y/N), look out..!!!" Flowey shouted, but it was too late, I ran into a figure, I don't know who, but I was secretly hoping it was just a tree. I crashed into them, causing me to tackle them in the end. "Oof..! Oh..." I quickly got off of him. It only took one glance to see the clear anger in his eyes. He reeked of evil. My face went white.

Why me..?!

Why is everything bad happening to me today?!

"I-I'm so sorry, I just...I just don't know what's happening...!" I choked out in fear. The figure got to his feet and hovered over me. That's it...I'm done for...tears rose to my eyes and I began to cry right as the figure was about to punch me.

I buried my face into my hands, and let the tears come. I don't know why I broke down...maybe it was because I fell down here and now have no chance of getting out...maybe it was because I knew I'd never see my friends and family again...maybe it was because I knew my death was coming and the only chance of leaving involved violence...

I don't want to hurt anyone. Wait...why hasn't he punched me yet...?

I looked up at him with teary eyes and sniffled. He looked at me in confusion. "Why are you crying...?!" He asked through gritted teeth. "I'm just...I'm just scared...why isn't anyone down here nice..? Just kill me already...I'm done for whether you let me live or not.." I said and looked at my feet.

He took that as the okay to kill me, but then I said something that caught his attention.

"I bet *sniffle* not a single one of you could be nice even if y-you tried!" I shouted and he froze. "Is that a challenge I smell?! Hah! Your going to lose this bet. What a stupid bet. Hah! I could be nice...." He scoffed.

I wiped a tear from my eye and growled. "Pfft, yeah right...." I said. Flowey seemed to regain hope, and helped me along with getting this guy to be nice. "Plus, we can't even make it a bet since we'll die from the monsters down here anyways." Flowey said with a sigh.

"Too bad I guess!" I said and walked off straight towards where I saw a bunch of monsters standing.

The monster grabbed my hand and pulled me back to face him. "Like I could let you die without the bet being fulfilled! I'll protect you until this is settled!" He said and began to carry me bridal style.

A blush ran across my cheeks. "W-what are you doing...?!" I asked in surprise. "Pretend like your dead. How else will I convince these monsters I captured your soul and didn't just spare you? Your just like my idiot brother...."

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not an idiot..." I stated and noticed us approaching monsters. I pretended to be dead, and heard clapping erupt from people seeing me 'dead'. I swore I heard cheering.

They were cheering over seeing me dead. We finally approached a house and I was set down on the couch. "What cruel monsters...cheering over my death...." I said grimly.

"Did we mention that this has to last for a week?" Flowey asked with a smirk. "Wha-?!"

"Fine, we'll just leave if you won't accept the bet..." I said and sighed. "No!" He shouted and sighed. "Fine, for a week..." He looked over at Flowey. "Can we at least get rid of him?" He asked in annoyance.

"Nope." I said and smiled. "Well, my name is (Y/N). You?" I asked. I was actually quite relieved that I would finally be receiving some kindness. "Papyrus. And then there's my brother, Sans. He might try to kill you, so, avoid him." Papyrus said and stood up. "I guess I should offer you food..." He said and I nodded.

"But if the food includes me in the ingredients, I'll pass." I said with a sour look on my face. "I think you met Toriel, huh." He said and sighed. "She was always cruel. She used to be nice though."

Papyrus began to whip up some spaghetti. He made it look so easy, and prepared it very well. He was an expert at cooking. "So, Papyrus, huh? Nice name." I said with a smile. "Wait, isn't that the name of a font?"

"I don't know what your talking about."

((IM RUNNING OUTTA ROOM SO YEAH I'll make a part two soon. Thank you for reading!))