Muffet X Reader

((I can't wait to do this request! I love muffet. In case you guys were wondering, I made the official Grillby X Reader book already so uh most of you probably know but just in case you didn't!))

What have I gotten myself into...

It all happened so suddenly. One day I'm walking with my friend happily on a mountain, next thing you both fall in. Just my luck. How had I even ended up in a spider web?! "We're going to die..!" My friend cried out and shivered as a few spiders crawled up her arm. "We will be fine!" I said, even though I wasn't so sure.

Muffet had wrapped me in a web upside down and a weird purple liquid was being poured on it. Why was my friend even complaining? If anything, it should be me! She was on the ground perfectly fine, except for the spiders crawling all over her. Maybe if she wasn't such a wimp, she could help me instead of just crying over a few spiders.

I struggled to break free of the web, but the more I struggled, the more the web seemed to tighten its grip around me. "P-please help me!" I choked out. Suddenly, I witnessed as Muffet came down from the roof and grabbed my friend's hand, twirling her around and laughing.

"Woah woah woah!" She shouted as she was twirled. "Ahuhuhu! I simply cannot wait to let my pet eat you up~! He's been so hungry!" She said and giggled. My eyes widened in shock. My friend's face went pale and she backed away from Muffet. "P-please...n-no...!" She begged, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Wait!" I shouted, catching Muffet's attention. "Don't worry, I won't forget to eat you as well, my dear~!" "N-no, not that! Spare her, please! Take my life instead! I'm begging you...." I pleaded.

"...you'd do that just for her?" Muffet asked. "...hmph, how about I make an offer?" Muffet giggled and circled around my web. I growled at her, watching her every movement. Her spiders crawled around her and a couple spiders held my friend to a purple colored chair.

"I'll play around with you for an hour. In the meantime, your friend will have to gather all the money that is needed to purchase at least one item from the bakery. Then, and only then, will I let you go~! If she fails, you both die!" Muffet said and laughed, her spiders dancing around her. I bit my lip. Would my friend even be capable of that? I mean...it was a lot of money.

If anything, the pressure would kill her, and she'd chicken out. But what other choice did I have? "F...fine..." I said with a sigh. "If she gathers half of the money at the least, can you let her go?" I asked. "Hmmm....I suppose. Off you go!" Muffet said and began to push my friend out of the room "I'm counting on you!" I shouted at her before she was sent off.

"Ahuhuhu~ that means I get some alone time with you~!" Muffet exclaimed happily. I sighed and felt the blood all go to my head. I had been upside down for so long now... Muffet cut my web and I fell to the ground. I regained control of my body, and my blood wasn't all going to my head anymore. Thank god.

"Ngh...." I mumbled and I regained my balance, looking at Muffet and rubbing my aching head. "So, how about tea time?" She asked. "Tea sounds good..." I said and smiled. Muffet grabbed my hand and led me up a passageway of stairs made from a spider web. When we reached the top, I looked over a pretty, purple themed room.

Purple carpets, purple lamps, purple everything. "Woah..." I said in amazement, but before I could take it all in I was yanked inside. "Gh-!" I cried out and was forced to sit down on a fancy light purple chair. Muffet sat across from me and used all her arms to bring the tea set and set it all up.

The tea set was purple and white. I held up my cup and smiled calmly. Being all frantic would do me no good...I could at least enjoy my final moments. To my surprise, Muffet poured me a cup of spiders. She laughed and laughed at the look on my face. The spiders were spilling out of my cup.