Chapter 3

*** Sorry for misspelling. Sexual content warning, do not read if you're uncomfortable! ***

" Wi-will I what?" I stuttered

" Submit yourself to me, I know you're wet. Let me make it worse." Nathan smirked

I didn't know what to think right now. Instead I walked away.

" I have to go." I said over my shoulders

Why on earth did he want to pleasure me? Me of all girls? Its weird. I'm not going to submit myself to someone when I barely know them. Nathan stood there. I quickly got to my car. What if he was a serial killer? I didnt want to be here before I die. I rather be with people who love me. I opened the car door, then I felt a hand softly touch me. That tingly feeling was on my lower back.

I spin around to find Nathan in front of me.

" What do you want from me?" I ask

" Nothing, I want nothing but to make you feel good and show you that you are mine."

" You don't make any sense"

" It will all make sense soon, see you soon." As he walks away.

***

School was boring the next day. I had P.E in 10 minutes which I was not looking forward to. Nathan wasn't there all day. When I walked into the gym in my short yoga shorts and a blue tee, every stupid popular girl was rolling their eyes and all the boys were gawking at me. My legs were tan and skinny. My petite body had no stomach fat and I had big boobs. We were going to play volleyball. I walked over to where my position would be and in walked Nathan with black basketball shorts on and a white tank that showed his muscles. His hair was the same but he was so gorgeous. Nathan stood near me and gave me a smirky smile. The game began. Tossing the ball and making sure it didn't fall was work. I bent down and some guy came over towards me. Blonde hair, hazel eyes.

" Having fun?" He asked me

" Hardly" I laughed

" Jamie right?"

" Yeah. You?"

" I'm Jason."

We shook hands and the ball came towards me. As I hit it back over, we began talking again.

" Good hit." Jason laughed

" Thanks" I smiled

After I showered. I started walking to my car. Jason caught up to me. Jason was really sweet, and cute.

" Hey, what are you doing right now?"

"Nothing why?"

"Do you want to go.. Have coffee?" Jason smiled

" Sure" I said

We were about to get in his car and he said he would drive me back later to pick up my car.

" Hey man what's up?" Nathan glared at Jason.

" Oh hey Nathan." Jason said

" What's going on?" Nathan asked

" I was just about to take Jamie out" Jason said

" No you're not. Get lost." Nathan said staring at Jason

" Oh.. Um I didn't know.. Okay see you around Jamie, Nathan" Jason bowed

Jason walked away, not looking back once.

" What the hell was that?" I asked

" No what the hell were you doing?"

" Um.. I was about to go on a nice date with Jason."

" No, no you can't do that."

" Why not? You can't tell me what to do"

Nathan took his keys out and grabbed my arm, telling me to get in. He was upset and I didn't understand why, I listened to him and got in his car. We drove for about 30 minutes until we reached a beautiful stone house with tall windows, trees all around and an amazing driveway. Nathan pulled in, opening the door he grabbed me and pulled me into the house. I didn't understand this, why was he upset? What was he going to do? We walked upstairs and into a bedroom, with red curtains that were shut and a black bedspread. Nathan pulled me in letting go of my arm and went to the door locking it with a key.

" What are you doing?" I asked

Nathan didn't answer, he showed me the key and put it in his pants.

" Now you can't leave. I have you all to myself."

" What's going on? I don't understand." I told him

Nathan came closer.

" Shhh you'll find out."

" You always say that. What do you mean by that? Just tell me, I already want to find out so please tell me."

His eyes looked down at the ground then looked up to meet my eyes.

" Jamie, I want you, let me have you?"

" No what no? I don't understand."

Pulling my neck, he kissed my lips. I loved when he kissed me. It drove me insane. I couldn't get enough, I was already getting soaked from just kissing.

In between kisses, he spoke

" Let me pleasure you?" He asked

".. Okay."

My body was shaking, I just gave in to this unbelievably hot man.

Nathan smirked, shoving me on the bed. My legs draped over the sides at the bottom.

Nathan pulled up my skirt exposing my purple lace panties. I covered it with my hands and he pushed them away. Removing my panties, I gasped.

" It's okay." He said

Positioning himself on his knees, Nathan moved his face closer to my sex. It was dripping wet.

" I want you to moan as loud as you can. Say my name-

Nathan broke off right as his to tongue slid in and I let out a moan. Nathan slowly licked and nibbled the sensitive area. Sucking and licking my clitoris, I grabbed the bedspread. Digging my nails into it. I didn't care if I tore it right now this felt so good. I panted, He released his tongue and slid in his middle finger. Pumping it in and out, I moaned.

I grabbed his hair and he smiled.

" Say my name."

My moans came out every 30 seconds. I couldn't stop, he was giving me so much pleasure. It felt Amazing.

" Say it."

" I- I can't."

" Yes you can."

Nathan moved his face back while his finger was still in and licked harder. He really wanted me to say it. I was already reaching my climax and I couldn't control myself.

" Say my name and I'll let you cum."

" I can't"

" Then you can't cum. Hold it back."

I moaned louder as he sucked and licked harder.

" Uh... N-na-athn, Nathan." I moaned

Nathan smiled.

" Cum for me baby."

Letting it go, I felt an amazing pleasure and I got it all from Nathan.