Dating the bad girl [Chapter 10]

Chapter 10

Britanny P.O.V

I sipped my tea, “I agree.” I muttered to Nolan's mother, Lindsey, sitting up so my posture was correct. My spine was stick straight “She's nothing but trouble, I've noticed Nolan's been hanging onto her. We wouldn’t want him sinning before marriage.” I said picking up the small tea spoon and spinning my tea, waiting for it to get cold.

Danielle, that stupid little slut was going to ruin my chances with Nolan! My chances at the family fortune could be jeopardised simply because there was a slut trying to seduce Nolan.

The Nolan that was mine to begin with!

Never hers.

“Girls,” Nolan's mother said, a stern tone in her voice “I want you to keep a close eye on my son.”

I nodded, picking up the jug to pour some more ice tea into her cup, “We should keep an eye on her” I told the girls around the table, “Follow them.”.

Nolan's mother smirked, her eyebrow raised “Stalk them and, Britanny, make sure that my Nolan doesn’t fall for the wrong girl.”

Danielle P.O.V

I sat between Nolan's spread legs my legs stretched out in-front of me, Nolan's heart pounded beneath my shoulder blade, oddly comforting.

“What am I doing with you?” he asked me, I snorted grinning “you do what you want. You don’t care what your parents want from yo, you do what you want...and when I'm around you...I feel like if I do what I want I wont disappoint anyone.” he mumbled, I grinned “I like it.”

I smirked, I pushed myself into his groin, smiling. Hearing his words made me happy, proud almost. I loved hearing Nolan talk about how he's stopped caring about what his parents think of him.

I liked knowing that Nolan stopped working his butt off to make his parents proud, annoyed me. I was thirteen when I truly realised that I could never make my parents proud no matter what I did. It wasn’t until I was fifteen that I truly stopped bothering what they....what anyone thought about me.

I just needed Nolan to think that so we could be together.

“I like being with you Pudding.” I said my hand running up and down his hand.

“Just like I love spending time with you.”

----

I sat in the kitchen on the counter, near Nolan. His left hand was on my thigh gently rubbing his thumb up and down he used his right hand to eat the Chinese food I had bought us.

“I heard if a girl knows how to use chopsticks she's good in bed.” he mumbled it in my ear, his voice low. He sounded ashamed to say it, I gasped slapping his hand off my thigh.

“Even during dinner, you saucy little minx.” I teased.

He blushed even harder chugging down his coke, with was filled to the brim with ice.

Once he had ate, he was chewing on raw ice, I winced “You physco who eats raw ice.” I said shivering.

“Sorry..” he sighed, blushing he dropped the ice into the cup.

I sighed, I took an ice cube out of his cup and bought it to his lips “Stop being so shy. Get some confidence.” I said. I hated the fact that Nolan was so under confident, he should be strong...confident like how he acted when it was just us two...in bed. Or when he was possesive, like that.

My Nolan....my Nolan the Alpha man.

He opened his lips and using his tongue he took the ice cube into his mouth and chewed on it blushing.