#48 He's Sick

You heard a loud groan come from upstairs which caused you to chuckle. Thomas was upstairs, in your bed, sick and grumpy. 

You couldn't help but laugh at him since he had kissed you and cuddled you when YOU were sick, so now he was sick. 

You walked upstairs and pushed the door to your room open, you stood at the door frame and stared at him smiling. 

"You alright?" You smiled. 

"noooo" He mumbled quietly and groaned again, pulling the covers up to his chin. 

You smiled and walked over to him, since you had already had the flu that he has now, you couldnt catch it again. You were now immune to the virus. 

You laid down beside him and turned onto your side so you faced him. "are you gonna die?" you said with a small grin spread across your face.

".... noo.." He mumbled and looked up at you. 

"oh well" You said shrugging. "You dont need me then" You giggled and you began to stand up.

"whAT? no! im reaaally sick and i am definitely gonna die" He grabbed your wrist gently but quickly and a small innocent smile was placed across his lips.  He tugged you down gently and you fell onto him. You laughed and smiled at him, you turned and you faced him so your chest was pressed on his and you leaned over him. 

"really now?" You said smiling. 

"uh huh" He said frowning and giving you puppy eyes.

You giggled and leaned forward a slight bit to press your lips to his. You gently kissed him, though he looked sick, his lips still felt the same. Still warm and soft. You smiled into the kiss slightly and pulled away. 

a small smile was placed on his face and he leaned forward again, slipping his hand onto your lower back and pulling you closer. He pressed his lips to yours once more. 

It seemed like forever until you both eventually broke away, and even then, your smiles were uncontrollable. 

"Feel better?"

____________

Im so sorry for the lack of updates! i will try to update but

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT STORY PLOT RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE COMMENTS!!

i really need ideas and id like to take requests. 

Thank youuu

Comment, Vote and Follow mee!