#50 Miserable (Suicide Warning)

He stood at the top of the cement wall, staring down at the ground. he had to be at least 60 feet up or so when he had looked down. But the height didnt scare him, he wanted to end it all.

He wanted everything to be over. To disappear. He couldn't stand being there anymore. The only time he could even slightly enjoy himself was around you. But you were always working, always busy. You hardly ever got to see each other. 

How could Newt want to live if he had nothing to live for?

You wouldn't notice he was gone. You wouldn't care. 

At least that's what he thought

He took a deep breath and looked down at the ground, his heart began to race and the fear of dying was almost unbearable, but the fear of living was even worse. 

He squeezed his eyes shut and he began to cry, multiple tears sliding on to his cheeks. He let out a quiet sob to himself then opened his eyes again. He couldn't control the tears anymore, they fell without hesitation. 

He lifted his foot off of the ground gently and hovered it above the edge, his balance began to fall into oblivion and just before he pushed off of the cement wall, he shut his eyes. and the only thing he could see, was you.

His body flew through the air, his body was in air but his mind was somewhere else. The only thing he could think in those few seconds he had before he hit the ground, was you. 

He swear he heard you shout, he thought he heard your voice, he DID hear your voice.

You were right there

a hand over your mouth and tears streaming down your face

you watched him fall

and just seconds before his body collided with the cement ground, he heard you.

He heard you scream.

________________

THE END 

Put your recommendations in the comment section thank youu.

Comment, Vote and follow mee!