Chapter 6

We make our way to the school. A few minutes later, I can see the entrance up ahead. I stop at a sign and turn my car over into the parking lot. Right away, I can feel people's eyes on our cars heading towards the parking spots. The windows are tinted so they can's see me or Emily. 

I park my car up close towards the school and turn off the engine. I mind link Emily to come over here and she responds with an 'okay'. I see her get out and people started to train their eyes as she heads towards my car. I open my door and get out with my backpack on hand. I can see people gasp in shock and it lights some type of excitement in me. 

I think to myself, 'this is going to be fun'.

"Yeah, lets kick some ass" I heard. 

"Who is this?" I ask

"Ruin, your vampire." I smile in happiness to finally meet her. 

"Well, hello. It was really nice meeting you. How about we get back to what we are here for."

She responds with a 'fuck yeah' and remember we are still in the parking lot. We head up the stairs towards the new modern building and I can see the guys looking at me in lust and desire while the girls are eyeing me up and down in jealousy and hatred. It kind of makes me disgusted that they look at me because of my change in figure. 

Once I reach the school entrance, I check my phone and notice I only have 10 minutes till class starts. 

"Let me go to my locker and get my books out. I will meet you there." I tell her. She nods in agreement and leaves.

Once I am done getting all of my things, I make my way over, but I am stopped by multiple vampires and werewolfs asking me out, but me being me, I ignored them and walked right pass them like they were not their.

I head in class and sit with Emily at the back. The bell rings and signals the start of class. Mrs. Kennedy, my pre-calculus teacher. I am a senior here because I am a prodigy with math and science major. I skipped grades, so I am stuck with all of my bullies. When you call, they appear. They just walked in the class and I stare wide eyed. Why the fuck am I stuck with them in my first class and to add on to it, all of them are here. 

"All right, let me call role. Please say 'here' when I call your name." Mrs. Kennedy say. 

I listen in to the names to which I don't know any of them till I hear their names being called. 

"...Jason Black, Jared Smith, Carlie Smith, Chris Evans, Josh Wilson, Ryan Wills, Nathan Thompson, Nicole Jackson, Stacie Harris, Erica Miller, Stephanie Anderson....." 

I hear them all say 'here'. Wonderful, I have them all in my first block and I am so going to die in here. 

"Emily Sanders and Veronica....I'm sorry, but what would you like your last name to be?" she asks me. I feel everyone's eyes on me and I can see on my right all of my 'bullies' stop talking and look towards me. 

"Grey.....Veronica Grey. As for I, Emily Grey." I hear Emily say out loud. I hear gasps and shocked faces throughout the class. Mrs. Kennedy looks at us and stares. 

"As the Royal Family?" she asks. "That is correct. My real name is Grey. Sanders is my mother's maiden name. Veronica, here, is my cousin. Also the royal heir to the throne once she turns the rightful age. Now tell me, is there going to be any problems. Do I have to call in my uncles for verification?' I see Emily with her arms crossed and she is leaning back on the desk seat. 

"N-No, it's fine. Let's commence with class." she turns towards the board and starts telling us what chapters and skills we will be learning in the Unit. During the middle of class, I couldn't get this feeling of someone watching from the side. I turn my head and my eyes meet with his.