Chapter 7

It has been a long time since I updated, but I have been very busy with school and family. I am so happy because my story is reaching a lot of views and I hope you all like this chapter. This would most likely be a filler chapter. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

We headed back to the house and she showed me my room, to which I will be staying here for the rest of the year. I tried to ask her how she got permission for me to stay at her house since I have to clean the house everyday, but she responded that she got special permission from my parents to the Alpha.

I was left alone, so I started to wander around my so called room and find something that appeals to me. The room is so beautiful. I have never seen anything like it, not even in the pack house. I went into the bathroom and I was amazed at what I saw. It was so modern, that I could stay here and look at. 

I went out and headed towards the other door which I presumed was my closet. I opened it and my mouth fell wide open. It was so big that my old room could fit in here. I went inside and stared at awe at all the clothing and shoes here. All of the clothes look so expensive and the shoes are like porcelain, that they will break any second. 

I bring my hand out to touch all of the fabrics while walking past them. They felt so wonderful and relaxing, then it hit me. These were my things sent from my parents. I am still getting a hang of this Royalty thing, but I am managing. 

I am broken out of my mind when I hear a knock at the door. 

"Come in." I say. Emily walks in and sits on my bed. 

"I was just wandering how you are feeling with your new form. Have you experienced any of your powers, yet?" she asks. 

"No, but I am nervous about them.", she looks at me to continue. "You said that my emotions were connected to my powers, and I am feeling multiple emotions at the moment with finding the truth of my life and with me being...a new me." I whisper the last part. 

This all reminds me of reality. I am a Royal, a White Wolf, a hybrid, and an heir to a throne I have never even thought of becoming. All of this just brings all new emotions, powerful emotions to which I don't feel I can control even if I try. 

I was so lost in my mind that I didn't feel Emily moving me. I look at her and I see her trying to tell me something. 

"What?" I say

"I was saying that you shouldn't let this take you down. Just don't think about this at the moment. Think about you right now." she says while rubbing my shoulders and staring intently at me.

"Okay." I breathe out and breathe back in. 

"Now, do you have any concerns or questions about anything before we start to train." she asked. 

I stay silent and try to think of anything that I am concerned with, then I remember about my powers. 

"Yeah, when I was talking to Phina, she stated that I had these 'powers'. How will you guys train me if none of you have experience with witches?" I ask.

"Well, even though I am not a witch either, I have been prepared by your mother and she has offered me knowledge about them. Now with your vampire, I will be helping you with your abilities." she says. 

"What do you mean 'vampire abilities'" I ask.

"Not only does your witch have powers, but so does your vampire side. I don't think Ruin told you anything right?" I nod my head to the side. 

"Well, vampires develop multiple abilities depending on the power and blood they come from. Because we are Royals, we get most of them, but you are special. When we took you to one of the elders, they notified us that you will inherit all of the most powerful abilities ever."

"You will most likely have super-speed, strength, mind reading, mind controlling, teleportation, water control, shape shifting, healing, animal control, regeneration, and converting newborns. There are others, but I couldn't name them off my head."

I nod and let all of the information sink in. I never truly knew how powerful I really am, but I know it would be a challenge to contain it all.