Chapter 10

>Well I had a little writers block, so this chapter isn’t really interesting.

BUT

You do find out why Slendy is so interested in Irony.

That is if you haven’t already figured it out.<

His lips were pressed against mine, and I was in complete shock. I couldn’t think, yet that was all I was doing. I couldn’t move. I wanted too, but I couldn’t.

In reality the kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like forever to me.  I didn’t know what to do.

Eventually my instincts snapped in, and I kicked him off of me, instantly regretting it. “J-Jeff, I...”

Then I woke up. The kiss was a dream. A brush of relief flowed through me.

 I looked down to see my leg was wrapped in bandages, where I remember being stabbed. I stepped out of bed, ignoring how much it hurt to walk, and left the room that was currently holding me captive. I closed the door, making sure not to make a nose, and walked downstairs. It was early, and I was sure no one had woken up yet.

I felt so out of place here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, when a tendril wrapped around my waist. I was lifted off the ground, where I was just feet away from Slendermans face. I smiled. “Good morning.”

His face muscles curved into a joyful ‘smile’. “Look who’s finally awake.”

I looked at him, confused slightly. “What are you talking about? We talked yesterday morning.”

He seemed confused for a moment, then chuckled. “You had quite a dream last night, didn’t you?”

“What?”

“What you’re talking about, was a dream. All of it. After you were attacked by Jane, you feel into a coma, while you were in that coma, you had that dream. The one with you and Jeffery.”

“You said you wouldn’t get in my head.” I managed to croak out the words, feeling tears rim my eyes. “You lied to me.”

“Darling I-”

“Put me down.”I commanded in a whisper, not wanting to wake anyone. He did as I asked, and I limped outside. Once I outside, Slenderman teleported in front of me. I just wanted to go

Home. I know I sound like a baby, and you would probably think I was over reacting, with the whole dream thing, but I have my reasons to be this way. He was able to get one of my dreams; maybe he could get things from my childhood? To think I trusted him.

“How much have you seen, other than the dream?” I said, not daring to face him.

“Irony, we’ve meet before.” His hand cupped my chin, and made me look up.

“What do you mean?” I swatted his hand away, clearly confused.

He reached into the pocket of his suit and pulled out a small, yellow, stuffed animal and healed it up to me. I felt more tears rim my eyes, as I took the stuffed Pikachu out of his hand.

“How’d you-”

Before I could finsh, I felt a sudden shock then a memory flowed back.

*Flashback (Irony age five) * >Note: I’ve posted the same flashback before, but this has a part she didn’t remember.<

I woke in the middle of the night. I felt uneasy, and walked to my parents bedroom. The room was empty. “Mommy? Daddy?”I called softly. I slowly walked downstairs, holding my stuffed Pikachu, for protection. I saw the form of a man, lying on the couch. I walked over to him, and noticed he looked a lot like my daddy, but wasn’t my daddy. His midnight black hair toppled over his eyes, as he lie on his side, breathing heavily.  I smiled, and excitedly hugged him, instantly waking him. “Uncle Henry! You came!” He pushed me off of him, sitting up, with a look of disgust on his face. Back then I didn’t understand how much he hated me, so I shrugged off the pain, from my head hitting the hard wooden floor. Still smiling, I got up. “Where are mommy and daddy?”