Chapter Ten

Ok so uh... a lot of you may hate this chapter since its kind of a repeat but in Seths Pov. But a lot of people wanted to see what happened in his way and how he found out sooo
Enjoy (Not edited)
Oh and its long
Like Seths dic-
Sorry

------

Seth's POV:

I presumed she didn't think I noticed. Evie was a coward, terrified of everything. She'd flinch at almost every sound but she was acting different. Worse.

I didn't really care it just confused me. Since she came back from the shop with the ingredients she was in a very... jumpy mood. She never looked at me but this time she literally made eye contact with the floor the whole time.

She had gone for a shower right before I left for my jog and then to come home to find her on my laptop. What shocked me the most was the courage she had to go on it. She seemed the type of girl who, even if you payed her a million, she wouldn't do something bad.

But yet, she accessed my laptop without permission and didn't hesitate. I had thought she was trying to steal money from my bank account or something. I mean, a poor maid, randomly on my laptop wasn't right.

I would have assumed she could have asked for what she wanted. I mean if she just wanted to know bus times, she could have easily looked it up at a bus stop on the way home.

There wasn't one far from here.

I couldn't help but frown, confused at her actions. No way would she have gone behind my back to go on my laptop just for bus times. I didn't know if she was being sly and doing something wrong but
I was going to find out.

She honestly didn't seem like a thief but you never know with people's. Humans were lying pieces of sh!t. No one was worth time, they were all the same. Two faced c*nts.

I let out a small sigh.

It was obvious she was hiding from me. I was mad when I found her with my laptop so I may have accidentally threatened to break her wrist. I wouldn't have regretted it if I hadn't seen the fear in her eyes when I said it.

She thought I was going to do it there and then. I let out a small groan. Out of all guys to be forced to have a maid, I was chosen. And out of every single maid in the world, he chooses the most sensitive and scared one.

Perfect.

Although she was truly annoying, she could be quite amusing. It was a rare scene though, the majority of the time she got on every last nerve. The first night I debated on actually kicking her out of the house... and a few nights after.

I began climbing the stairs. I had forgotten to unplug my treadmill. That sh*t ate more power than you would think. I made my way into my workout room and quickly unplugged it.

The last time I saw Evie was after my shower. I had taken a ten minute one after the jog and I saw her peak outside her door when I came out. The moment she saw me she hid straight away. That was about an hour ago.

I left the room, only for my eyes to land on Evie. She leaned over the banister, her eyes examining the downstairs.

"What are you doing?" She let out a scream when I spoke. I probably shouldn't have randomly came up behind her.

She jumped high at my voice causing her to lose her footing. With a small screech she went to fall down the stairs but I quickly caught her in a swift movement.

My hand curled around her waist and pulled her into an upright position.

Clumsy.

Her jaw tightened and her breath quicked when her eyes dropped to my arm around her waist. She looked nervous and her face grew a light pink colour. I almost didn't want to remove my hand, just to make her feel awkward.