Sixteen

VOTE and COMMENT THROUGHOUT (:

Cameron POV

"What the..."

I've never jumped off of something faster in my life. I don't even want to look to see who it is.

"Hayden I thought I told you to stay in the room." Anthony said. I could tell he was trying to mask his nerves with an attitude of nonchalantness.

"You never told me that Ant..." He squinted his eyes "why were you kissing that guy?"

"Why do you ask so many questions? Go back in the room."

"A-Anthony are you gay?!" He gasped "What the fuck."

I never seen Anthony react to anything so quickly.

"Im really tryna know who the fuck you think you're talking to."

Hayden's whole demeanor changed to a terrified one.

"Go get your siblings tell them to come here now."

Hayden ran off to the room. As soon as he was out of sight Anthony kissed his teeth and rubbed his face out of frustration. "Here we go... I ain't even want them to know. They wasn't supposed to know. I might as well go head and tell them because Hayden gon' run his big ass mouth anyways." he ranted "Fuck, man."

Just then his siblings came out of the room looking confused.

"Y'all go sit in the living room, I'm coming right now."

They nodded and went to go sit down in the living room. Once they were out of sight Anthony let out a long exhale.

"Man, I don't even know if I'm ready for this. Why it had to be now."

"You don't have to do it right now if you don't want to Anthony...." I said while running his back.

"Nah, I have no choice. Either way Hayden is gonna run his mouth so I rather they get it through me."

I didn't say anything afterwards because he's right. Kids usually have a hard time keeping secrets so it's is lose lose situation.

I feel like this is partly my fault too. I mean, Anthony wasn't having these issues and wouldn't have these issues if it weren't for me.

"No. No Cameron I know what you thinking, it's not your fault. If anything it's mine."

He grabbed my face.

"But don't think this is gonna affect what we got. It's not. I would have to tell them sooner or later so it doesn't matter."

I nodded my head. I was relieved by those words. He gave me a quick peck and then let out a big sigh.

"Well lemme go tell them before they get impatient and Hayden spill his mouth. You don't have to come if you don't want to" he said.

"Well, I mean, I kinda have to since I'm like a huge part of why this whole thing is happening." I said.

"If you feel that way, so let's go"

We walked to the living room where the kids were sitting quietly. We sat down in front of them.

"Alright, so I got something to tell you guys."

Zaniya looked confused; being that Hayden already somewhat knew and Lauren is too young to understand.

"So you know, some things happen to people that you would never think not twice about," Anthony started. "I'm gonna cut straight to the chase. I don't really come to y'all about my personal life and relationships and shit, but I think it's important that y'all know about this one."