George Weasley~

It was Christmas morning, you and George decided to spend Christmas together and book a room at The Three Broomsticks. ~

You and George just finished opening presents and we're now drinking Firewhiskey in bed, you turning on your side to face the love of your life.

"Georgie?" You asked. Looking at him while he turned to face you.

"Yes Y/N?" He asked back smiling.

"I just wanna say thank you for everything today. You made this the best Christmas that I've ever had yet, and I wanna say thanks." You said smiling huge like an idiot. George smiled and pulled you in for a hug, with the he pulled you on top of him and you just laid there laying your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat slow and steady as he breathed in and out.

"Your welcome Y/N. It wouldn't have been funner without you either, so thanks for letting me bring you out with me on this day which you could've been spending with your family." He said smiling down at you. You smiled giving him a kiss.

"I love you so much George Weasley. You can't even imagine." You said chuckling. He laughed.

"I love you more Y/F/N. More than 'you' can even imagine." He said chuckling. He kissed the top of your head then kisses your lips, feeling his warm and tenderly lips against yours. There wouldn't be any other moment that made you happier than now. Knowing that both you and George were a bit tipsy. (Not too tipsy I tell ya..) You know what happens when your tipsy. Magical things happen!

George wrapped his arms fully around your waist and pulled you closer into his body and you still remained kissing. You slowly started to take off George's shirt as he started to untie your string to your pyjama pants. You slowly got on top of him and started to undo his pyjama pants and take those off too, he smirked and pulled off your shirt before you slammed your lips right into his again. He slowly turned so he was on top of you now, and he looked down at you straight in the eyes and smirked widely. Him being the gentlemen he is, he undid and took off your bra for you. While you took of your underwear and watched him take off his boxers. Positioning himself while he slithered between your legs, you looked down at you and dear bless your soul for what your about to say next-

"Wands at the ready!" You said out loud. George just started down at you before you both bursted out laughing like maniacs. He looked at you like you defeated his weakness and you laughed like idiots. After the fits of laughter at your stupidity, he finally calmed himself down and placed himself between your legs and looked down at you for permission. Not thinking twice and letting the Firewhiskey take over. You nodded, giving him this permission to make the best night ever. You were a virgin and George knew, so he went slow and steady for the first bit. And knowing you, you were already a moaning mess biting down on your lips increasing the pain: slowly getting used to it and letting it turn to pleasure of moans. Rolling over so you were on top of him, you fasten the pace and now it was George who was a moaning mess, although you still moaned you made him louder than ever. You smirking kneeled down to his neck leaving love bites from his neck down to his collar bone. Lets just hope Molly and Arthur won't see that.

Letting the last of the moments of pleasure take over he finally let go and you felt the warm liquid let go, you moaned one last time and fell limbless into his arms beside him. Catching your breathe you looked up at him and smiled. This was the most best and special night you would ever share with the man you love, you lost your virginity to the man you loved so truly. George lifted up your chin and he kissed you one last time before you both fell asleep under the warm covers.

-moorrrrrnnnniiinnngggg-

You and George finally packed up your things after the weekend you had spent together at The Three Broomsticks. You finally finished wrapping a (your Hogwarts house) scarf around his neck, smiling up at George you kissed him on the lips before getting into the fireplace. You both couldn't aparated back to The Burrow, but you weren't feeling up for it today. (Pukey wise.) You grabbed a hand full of floopowder and said loud and clear, "The Burrow." Then with the blink of an eye you were finally at your second 'home'.

You smiled stepping out of the fire place and awaited for George to come along, soon then he emerged from green flames and landed you both on the floor with you on top of him. You both bursted out laughing until the funny games were over- you heard a voice clear their throat behind you.

"George! You could've hurten Y/N coming running out like that! Watch it next time! Oh and hello my dear Y/N, was your stay good at The Three Broomsticks?" She asked so ever politely to me. You smiled and got up from the floor pulling George up with me.

"Yes Molly, it was defiantly brilliant. And if you don't mind me asking, do you think I can stay for a few more days? Haven't really got to bond with the rest of you's Weasley's." You asked smiling brightly at Mrs. Weasley. She smiled warmly and hugged you.

"Of course dear! You can stay out in the twins room as long as you want, but you should mail your parents you'll be staying longer. Won't want them worried dear." Molly said smiling brightly. She turned around to return to kitchens I'm guessing.

You faced George and you gasped widening my eyes. He asked what was wrong. You shook my head and wrapped the scarf you had put on his tighter around his neck, it was just dangling openly on his shoulders! Bless your soul for Molly not seeing that.

"Bless my soul Georgie, lucky she hadn't seen those! Or you'd be dead as meat!" You declared. But you felt non other than a pair of eyes behind your head.

"I defiantly saw 'those'! Did ya have fun mates? Mother! Father!" You turning around and there, there was the damn identical twin to your beloved boyfriend. Fred freaking Weasley.
Bless your soul Y/N.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well had fun writing that! "Wands at the ready!" Loved that part, most idiotic thing I thought of but funny as hell. I'll let you plan the rest yourself mate. Have a good Valentine's Day. (: