Dragon Fire

A wring a fire went around the little elf, trapping him. A mass of panic went through the village. Everyone trying to escape the fire, but some weren't lucky. Smaug attacked the castle of the dwarves first. Destroying the walls and everything that was in it. But the village was in much worse condition. Death was killing everything in his path. He stayed true to his name. Fire was every where. Body's littered the ground, baby's crying, people running for there lives.

But the elves just stood on the hill, waiting for the Kings orders, or some waiting for there death. The king though was rethinking the words of the little elf, know trapped in the ring of fire, slowly suffocating.

"My lord, what do you want use to do?" The soldier was very worried, the entire army could be killed.

"We fight." The king said plainly.

The soldier was surprised. "Then what do we do my lord?"

"We'll isn't it obvious, we fight. We help the men that fighting to there death. We help kill that dragon." The king left no room for argument.

The soldier was scared, he had a family. But then he remembered what the elf said. He had no family, and was dying at the very second. "Soldiers, get in position!" All the elven soldiers got in position, ready to shoot the dragon by any mean necessary.

Hours into the battle, Death finally came back to the ring of fire. The elf was chocking on the smoke.

"Know, know. It's time to go to sleep." The elf knew what he what the dragon meant, death.

"I will never die because by the claws of a dragon!" It came out dry, but everyone stopped to see what was going on, only to see that the elf will never make it.

Legolas took out his bow and shot it in the Dragons through the. Then took another arrow, and quick as lightning, he shot his eye! The dragon roared in pain, shooting fire everywhere. But the dragon hit its mark.

Legolas didn't even scream, he was to shocked to register everything. He was burned with dragon fire.

Pain.

That's all he felt, pain

And he saw him

The elf from his dreams

He was scared

He would never make it