Chapter 19

^i dont know what show for that pic  because I just found the pic on the internet so please dont ask me.thank you :)

Hana's POV
After they broke the group hug,I just realized that everyone is there except Jungkook *sigh*."omfg,when-how-"I was stuttering because of shocked seeing them at Namjoon's house and I was being cut by Jin."Well,Namjoon told us about what happend.So,he called us to come here to cheer you up and have a fun time too~"(not that kind of 'fun' okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)Jin said looking at me and smiled.

I started to tear up again but then Gloria hit me on the forehead."Stop being dramatic dude" Gloria said annoyed by it.The others just laugh while me and Gloria starts to argue like kids."Well,looks like you're okay now.Done with the drama,let's have breakfast!!"Namjoon said and the others followed him to the kitchen.

I shooked my head and chuckles while following them.As we reached the kitchen,I saw Namjoon's mom already eating alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.Maybe she's hungry."Mom!Why didnt you wait for us?"Namjoon said with a pout.His mom glared at Namjoon playfully and said
"What took you guys so long?I'm starving while waiting for you guys so that's why I eat first"

Namjoon pouts more and takes a seat beside his mom.The others chuckles and take a  seat too."Don't be shy especially the girls,eat as much as you want"Namjoon's mom said with a smile.

The guys quickly dig in like a pack of wolves that havent eaten for a few years.I just shook my head and take a few of the pancakes after the 'wolves' took as much pancakes they want.I take a few bite of the chocolate pancakes and it taste so good~.

I also eat the pancakes with honey and the honey makes the pancakes taste better.

After finished eating,the girls including me help Mrs.Kim clean up the dishes and wash them up.While the boys are chit chatting while having the rose tea(?) that Mrs.Kim made this morning.

The girls then join the boys after finished cleaning up everything.The boys keep on making fun of Jimin when Jimin started to talk about smtg.Poor little chimchim.But it's cute to see the bonding between these guys.They're like siblings tho.

My day dreaming was being cut off as Namjoon snap his finger infront of me.I blinked my eyes quickly and look at him blanky.Then I realized,it was only me and him at there.

Namjoon chuckles and smiled looking at me."I see.Sleeping with your eyes open huh?"he chuckles again and I hit his arm softly while furrowing my eyebrows.He chuckles again and stand still.He offered his right hand out and look down into my eyes.

"Lets go.We're going out"he said while showing off his dimples.I smiled and took his hand.He interlocked our hands and the both of us went out from the house.

I saw the Jimin chasing Jhope who has a phone in his hand.He runs while shouting "JIMIN GOT NO JAMS!!!!".

Some of the others laugh and some of them just shook their head looking at the situation.As soon as Jhope saw me,he quickly went to me and show me the picture in the phone he was holding just now."Jimin is ugly right?"he asked.

I look at the selfie pic of him and Jimin.The both of them make a silly faces but Jimin's face is funny but he still looks cute.I just laugh it off and Jimin who was chasing Jhope to tell him to delete the selfie quickly pull Jhope with his arm making the 'headlock' thing.

Jhope's face quickly turn into tomato and keep on saying sorry and keep on hitting Jimin's hand.The both of them are really cute but there's someone who is cuter than the both of them.

Its Taehyung.He keeps on teasing Namjoon's dog.He blows the dog in the ear and pretend that he didnt do it when the dog turn his head to look at him.
(like the video down here xD.Jimin is cute tho~)

Suddenly the sound of the truck's engine makes us shocked.All of us  look at the direction of the truck.(the truck like in BTS prolouge(?) )

"C'mon guys!"Namjoon said while looking at us with a smile.

All of us hop in the truck with me,Jimin,Meryl,Jhope sitting at the open part of the truck(hope you understand my english ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)while Jin sits at the passenger seat beside Namjoon(A/N: ȏ.̮ȏ) and Gloria sits between Suga and Taehyung at the backseat.(I forgot about Taehyung ㅠㅠ)

When Namjoon starts to drive,me and the others who sits at the back starts to scream like crazy."BYE AUNTY!!!!"Meryl shouted as the truck got far away from the house.The road trip was fun eventho I dont know where Namjoon is taking us but its still fun.

Me and Jimin keeps on waving to the other villagers who walks by like a miss universe.Meryl keeps on dancing since Namjoon turns on the car's radio loudly while Jhope keeps holding on the car's head(?) tightly because he is afraid if he fall from the truck when Namjoon hit the bumper.

He even screams loudly when I teasingly pulled his hand from the thingy he holds on.Jimin records the situation as a revenge to Jhope ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.I dont know whats happening in the truck but I can hear Jin laughing loudly as he was happy to feel the wind.

After a few minutes having a crazy fun on the truck,the truck suddenly stop at place.Maybe we've arrived.I turn around to see Jhope already get off of the truck while Meryl and Jimin is having a little love quarell eventho they're not together.

Suddenly a feeling hit me when I see Jimin and Meryl.It reminds me of Jungkook and me everyday when he starts to tease me and me chasing him around and everything.*sigh*but he's not here and he's even not mine anymore.

I looked up as I realized everyone is watching me still on the back of the truck and being space out."I know you're thinking about him"Jin said while offering his hand to me.I grab his hand and hop off the truck and give him a small smile.

"Forget about him now and LETS HAVE FUN!!!!"Meryl said and she dance crazily with Jhope.

I chuckles but then Namjoon scoffed."Well,it will be fun for us but I dont think it will be fun for Jin"Namjoon looked at Jin and smirked.The others looked at Namjoon weirdly while me starts to laugh quietly as I realized the place that he brought us.

"Welcome to the mudland"Namjoon said while showing the others the 'mudland'

PAM PAM PAM
Cliffhanger again.The next chapter will be about them having fun at the 'mudland' ㅋㅋㅋ and a three sides of love between shhh.You need to wait the next chapter.

I really want to say thank you for the one who gave me some brilliant ideas.Dont worry I will used it but its for the other chapter.So please wait for it~I'm sorry for this chapther is kinda lame but anyways hope you enjoy it. Love you guys~❤