Twitter Fight -1

WHY AM I WRITING THIS I DONT HAVE TIME!! Oh well I just couldn't get this idea out of my head. Picture is Tyler

*Tyler's P.O.V*

I check my Twitter again responding to some of my fans.  "Dad sit on my face"  "nosebleed"   "I CANT OMFG FHIS M aN"

I chuckle slightly, I bet they don't even know I can see this.  I sigh, just reached 16 million followers, slightly more than Mariah Carrey at this point.  That's cool.

But Cody Winters just reached 16.1 million. I know I shouldn't be jealous over something so petty but seriously, he beat me by 100,000. I roll my eyes. My friend Callie pushes my arm, "Get upppp," she drags out.

I shrug her off, "I don't want to go."

She tilts her head to the left, "So what if Angela's gonna be there with Cody, you have to go so you can show them you don't care."

I roll my eyes, "But of course I care and everyone knows I care because I blasted it on Twitter at 4 am like the piece of shit I am."

She looks up thinking of something to say, "She practically cheated on you with him, not fully but they were definitely a thing while she was exclusively with you."

I huff out and hear congestion from my cold from
last week, "Why do I even care. We only dated for 4 months-"

"-and in the real world that can be sort of a long time. For sure long enough to develop actual feelings for someone which I'm sure you're not used to." I pucker my lips at her.

"Get dressed, put on something hot, and get on your cowboy hat."

I huff again, I seem to be doing that a lot lately, "Why can't you come?"

She shakes her head as if it's the funniest thing she's heard, "I'm not even a C list celebrity. People know me by association. I program computers. Hardly interesting."

I hold both of her hands, "Someone finds you interesting, you just have to look."

"Go get dressed," she says and picks me up.

I walk over to my closet in my room and turn on the lights. Who needs this many clothes. I put on a sweater over a dress shirt and a bow tie.

"I'm going but only because it'll make me seem like a good person who's gotten over it. Who even cares that it's this girls birthday? No one even knows who she is."

Callie starts pushing me out of the door, "She's a supermodel, people know. And she's made friends with many famous people including you. Or at least she thinks so go."

"Fine. I'm going, plus there will be press there so maybe I can comment on this whole situation," I say expressing my thoughts.

I walk out before walking back in remembering my cowboy hat. It's my lucky hat that also looks very good on me according to "fangirls".

Usually I'd have bodyguard but since it's just this girl's birthday, I don't want John following me around. He's probably the best bodyguard I've ever had because he's really chill but still, he scares people.

I hop in my red convertible leaving my friend at my house.

I wouldn't be Tyler Conyn if I didn't show up making a scene. That would just be boring.

Now what am I gonna say to the reporters when I get there. Why not just wing it. I do fairly well under pressure even though that's not how it's always been.

I arrive at the house that I've been to on multiple occasions for other parties and social events. Already I see cameras flashing once they see my bright red car. I smirk knowing some people will be pissed because I tend to steal some light. I can't help it, it's just who I am. You here stories on how celebrities get tired of being famous and just want to be a normal person sometimes but that's not me. I've always wanted to be famous and once I finally was, I've never stopped trying to climb to the top.

And that's my excuse for why I care so much that Angela basically left me for my arch enemy. Everything's a competition with me but I know deep down I actually cared for that bitch. But I won't make that mistake again.

I slyly get out of the car smirking as I do. I feel the flashes on my face knowing it's gonna be on some news about celebrities doing their daily things.

A girl with glasses runs up to me, she has a shirt for some magazine I don't recognize but I don't pay attention much to anything anyway. "So Angela Williams is in there, do you think there will be tension between you too?"

I wince on the inside from the mention of my ex and clench my jaw but then plaster a smile, "Angela's a sweet girl who's good at faking emotions so I doubt anyone will even notice."

The lady looks very pleased she got some words from me that had very obvious shade in them. I tilt my head to the side with confidence radiating of me, "Now if you excuse me, I have a party to go to."

I walk up to a guy standing at the door and once he sees me he doesn't even need to ask for my name he just lets me in. I nod at him and walk inside.

Looking around and just my luck, the first thing I see is Cody feeding Angela a piece of cake.

I roll my eyes hard and strut away looking for someone important to talk to. But I am interrupted when I see Cody run over to talk to me.

He stops when he reaches me and smiles. "Hey," he says innocently. Even though chatter is still going on around us I can tell many people dropped their conversation volume to see what's going to happen next.

I take my cowboy hat of and hold it at my sides and breathe a deep breath, taking in Cody.

I nod at him and put my cowboy hat back on and walk away without saying anything.