19

Cover in media by @inevitxble thanks for the cover!

So, a lot of you want Darcy's sex Ed. talk. I'm going to post it SOON in my Contest Entries and Short Stories book. Kind of like a bonus chapter! So you guys can stay tuned to that book if you want to read her chat.

Also, thanks again for 1M reads and 50k + votes. It means so much to me.

Second semester started and there were some family issues this weekend, I apologize for not updating sooner. Any how, here's the new chapter! Enjoy! It is a little short, shhh.

-
Blaire's POV

Darcy had to leave pretty quick after Darren found out what she told me. What she told me... Well, I'm trying to decide whether it's gross or it's pleasurable like she says.

But then she proceeded to saying, with very bright red cheeks, that she hadn't experienced it before. When I asked why, she said because she was waiting for her mate. But she regrets waiting because she was paired with an alpha.

I didn't fully understand, but it's okay. I think she needed to get it out.

So... Gross, or good. Huh.

"I really wonder what parents taught that girl because..." Darren lets out a mixture of a grunt and a yell, hitting the wall.

I bite my lip, a little scared. "Darren," I whisper. "Don't be mad."

"I'm not..." Darren breathes. "I'm good. But you have to go to sleep, come on."

I'm put to bed pretty quickly since Darren ignores most of my questions about the rogues and the mating process. He lays down beside me and wraps his arms around my mostly bare body.

"But-" I start.

"Sh." Darren props himself on an elbow and presses a finger to my lips. I bite at it playfully and he raises an eyebrow in return. "Go to sleep Blaire."

"I don't feel sleepy." I whine.

"Go to sleep darling." Darren says softly, he puts a hand under the thin shirt I have on and rubs circles on my stomach. I sigh and close my eyes.

When I open my eyes the sun is shining down on me. I could have sworn I was just with Darren and... I shake my head. The sun makes me groan and I close my eyes. Darren's hand is still on my stomach and it feels nice.

But he moves, rolling onto his back. I pout and roll on top of him, sitting up on his lower back and looking at his tattoo.

"What are you doing angel?" Darren asks.

I don't reply, instead, I absently start tracing a finger over the pattern of his tattoo. "Can you tell me about... The rogues now? Please?"

Darren sighs, seemingly frustrated. "There's been lots of rogues around our border. Simple."

"Why?" I frown.

"Because... Because they want you." Darren growls.

But... Why would any rogues want me? I never really met any other rogues in my travels. I never angered any one. I don't understand. Unless...

I slide off Darren's back, walking over to a window seat and looking outside. No way were the rogues serious when they attacked my pack. They couldn't have been serious...

I clutch the pillow on the seat. Then I feel a familiar probing in my head. "I know you're in there... I can feel it."

Darren, caught red handed, gives a sheepish look. I inwardly smile, sheepish. I love that word! He rubs the back of his neck as he walks over. "I just um... So what did you mean by the rogues that attacked your pack."