39

Love, give me love. Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips I kiss. Bite me while I taste your fingertips. 

Talking Bodies - Tove Lo

ISABELLA

Time was ticking quickly. Seconds turned into minutes which soon turned into hours. What had been three hours to get ready for tonights party morphed into a short twenty minutes. I don't know how it flew by so quickly, but I was certain that I needed to have a word with Father Time.

I ran my fingers through the waves of my hair, careful to not pull too hard. Lips painted a rosy red, and cheeks dusted with a light blush, I was almost ready. I took a moment to look at my reflection in the mirror. I casted my eyes over my hair, down to the protruding bumps of my collarbone. Wearing nothing but a pair of black lace underwear, I was ready to put on my dress.

"Baby, are you almost ready?" Harry knocked against the bathroom door twice before entering. He leaned his body on the threshold of the door. I could feel his eyes burn against my skin as he appraised my barely clad body.

"Almost. Just need to put on my dress," I put down my brush, scrunching the ends of my curled hair.

I didn't need to look to know that he was stood behind me. The warmth of his hot breath that fanned over my exposed back was a dead giveaway.

"So fucking beautiful," his words hare muffled against my neck. He nuzzles against me, his curly hair tickles in the wake of his languid kisses. "Don't wanna go out."

"We have to," the words come out in an exhale. It's always hard to pay attention whenever Harry is around me, but more so when his rough fingertips are brushing against my skin, or when his lips leave bruising kisses along my spine.

"Wanna feel you," he kisses the words down the bumps of my spine. His hands run up and down my arms, making their way slowly towards the band of my underwear. "Wanna taste you."

My breath gets caught in my throat the moment his hand slips underneath the barrier of lace fabric. Skin meets skin. I can feel him against my back. He wraps one arm around my waist as the other moves against my slit.

I can feel my body heat up. The temperature is scorching the more he kisses my shoulder and holds me tighter.

"We're going to be late," I warn him but he doesn't listen to me. He's too focused on feeling me, kissing me, and saying my name.

"No we won't."

"Ha- Harry... babe..." Instantly, my hands reach out for the bathroom counter. I hold onto the edge. I need to hold on to something as my knees begin to go weaker. He's focussed and determined. It's one finger and then two, moving slowly in and out. His thumb pays close attention to my clit - like he always does, as he keeps moving at a slow pace. I don't know how long I can handle it.

He's all teasing and playful, with a hint of carnal passion. He hits a spot that he knows gets me going. Naturally, my hips push back and grind against his protruding bulge. He groans loudly and digs his fingers deeper into my hip. Harry brings my body closer to him.

"I wanna hear you, baby. I wanna hear you scream my name so the whole damn hotel can hear you. Want them to know you're mine."

Slowly, he pulls out of me. I exhale loudly, agitated by the loss of contact. But soon enough, he's turning me around and picking me up. He sits me on top of the counter and rips my underwear from legs.

"Those are new!" I gasped, but not really bothered.

All I need... all I want right now is him.