Chapter: 6

I was up the whole night, I can't sleep. I tried so many things just to make myself tired and sleepy, I even finished writing all my notes! Sadly, I still ended up being awake. It wasn't like I was scared of Byulrin that's why I can't sleep; I just don't feel like sleeping right now.

I went towards the kitchen to search for something to eat. But then I realized that I was full and I might not enjoy eating at this time. I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. I kept on changing the channel because the shows seem to be boring to me.

"Park Jimin, you need to sleep," I whispered to myself as I leaned my head against the sofa.

After a while, I heard a loud thump coming from the kitchen as if something fell from the cabinets. I went a little closer while holding a throw pillow with me.

"Who's there?" I said with a shaking voice.

I stepped forward, slowly peeking as I hid myself beside the fridge. There was no one in there, and it totally scared the shit out of me.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself as I walked as fast I can back to the living room.

"Why are scary shits going after me after that accident?" I said as I slowly sat down on the sofa.

After that accident, there are so many weird things that happened to me. It made me feel uneasy. Especially when Byulrin became my classmate, and even became one of the members of this family.

"I'm sorry," someone spoke as I stood up and grabbed the pillow beside me.

Speaking of the ghost, it was Byulrin. She was standing by the dining area while holding a bag of chips.

"Fuck, you scared me!" I said as she looked at me blankly.

She does that all the time.

Why is this girl so scary and cold. She's like the definition of a living corpse.

"I'm sorry. I was the one who made the noise in the kitchen earlier." She said as my brows furrowed in confusion.

"But, there's no one in the kitchen when Iㅡ," I suddenly paused when she opened the bag of chips.

"I can't imagine a corpse can actually eat," I mumbled as she again gave me a cold look.

"Kidding, anyway back to what I was saying.. There's no one in theㅡ"

"It's because I hid myself beside the counter," she interrupted.

"Oh." I said as she walked back to her room.

"By the way, Byulrin!" I shouted, "Why did you hide? It was just me anyway," I said as she turned around and gave me that look again.

"Because I'm scared of people,"

She went back to her room and quietly closed the door. I was left confused on her answer. It was like one of those complicated puzzles I used to play with Bangtan before. Is she going onto something horrible right now? Why is she scared of people?

Besides, I was surprised that corpse can eat potato chips like what human beings do.

She's really weird.

I went back to my room and found Daeseul sleeping on my bed. I brutally dragged him out and threw him on his place. No one can sleep at my bed except me. Ever.

"Wh-what are you doing Jimin?" he half-awakingly said.

"Putting you to place." I glared at him and tucked myself to bed.

"Aish, you kept on acting tough when you're literally a cutie," I heard him muttering as I threw a pillow onto him.

"Aww!" he shouted as he threw the pillow back at me.