Chapter 10: Karma.

Angel guided her Benz into the alley leading to the service elevator. She then hopped out and boarded the elevator with the men. She entered her apartment and instructed her henchmen to remove every piece of furniture that didn't come standard. She instructed them to disassemble her huge bed. She took everything. Couches, tables, bar stools, everything out of her bedroom and closet. She poured a full bottle of Clorox over Zya's bed and few clothes she had accumulated being spoiled by PK. She snatched the cable boxes and game systems from throughout the apartment and dropped them in Zya's tub. She turned the water on. By the time they had finished their dirty work, the apartment was empty. She looked around, left her keys on the foyer table & made a beeline for the service elevator. She reentered her Benz and stabbed out.

........
"Imma kill that bitch!" PK's voice echoed eerily throughout the space.
"The Bitch took everything Zy. My bed. My tv. My game." He shook his head.
Zya looked around. She smelled bleach. She followed her nose & pushed the door to her room open. There was bleach all over her Egyptian cotton bedding. She looked toward her closet and screamed in disbelief. She had snatched all the clothes off the hangers to the floor and poured bleach all over them. She entered her bathroom and called PK.
"Baby she didn't steal yo game.....she destroyed it" Zya said, pulling the PS4 console from the water. PK ran to his closet. Funny, none of his high priced threads got bleached. Zya looked around at the level of jealousy surrounding her. She sighed and began pulling the ruined sheets off.
"Leave that there! And gather up whats left of your shit & meet me in my bedroom" He said, with his phone at his ear.
"Bitch where is my fuckin furniture?.....I dont give a....Angel...Bitch...Imma kill you...She aint the problem tho! You the one who got on all that emotional shit...nah....you kno....you know what?! Im movin too! Fuck you bitch!" PK's voice echoed through the empty apartment again. By now, they both were in PK's walk in closet. Once he slammed his iPhone down, he snatched a big Louis V suitcase from the bottom & started to fill it. He slid a matching duffle to Zya and asked her to load his jewelry into it.
"I can't believe this bitch took my bed. Got my crib smellin like bleach, fucked my baby shit up..." He said in a low tone, kinda like he was talking to himself. Zya was mad quiet because at this point, what could she say? He then put her on another mission.
"Baby call the Riverfront apartments and see what they got available. Whatever we can buy with cash and move in now .." He said, still loading his bags. Zya made the calls, wrote down info and secured them a 2 bedroom condo overlooking the river. Zya assured the agent that they would be there within the next two hours.
"I set it up bae. Deed is yours for $367,000." Zya said, reading what the agent had just told her. He looked up at her and smiled. Just then, she slid over to him and put her lips on his. She wanted to assure him that everything was gonna be okay. He held her, kissed her back, then stepped away.
"Girl we gotta get ready to change scenery. I'll fuck the shit out you at the new house" He said, laughing and throwing the last few tshirts into the suitcase. Zya helped him close the bags as he looked around.
"I can't believe this bitch robbed me..." He said quietly. The next hour was a whirlwind. They drove about 10 minutes to the new place. As they exited the Chevy, he grabbed her hand and led her into the building. The small Indian agent greeted them.
"Zya?" She asked with a warm smile.
"Yes Ma'am. This is my man Bryan..." Zya said. She looked cute. She wore a pair of tight denim capris with a flowy crop top and a pair of wedge heels. She donned all of the jewelry he had brought her. Her Louis Vutton backpack matched her belt. PK kept her right. He wore black Rock & Republic jeans, A red and black button down with red Pradas. His long dreads were in a bun at the top of his head. The agent had no problem escorting them to Apartment 2810.
The space was perfect. Floor to ceilling windows, vaulted ceilings, 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. The open floor plan allowed you to watch the river as you fried chicken on the stove. They were satisfied. She pulled the bag off and began pulling blue strips out. I guess the agent thought they were just flossin. But once the money was in her hand, she retrieved the keys from her fanny pack, shook their hands and made her way out. Zya was soooo happy! "I guess we gotta go decor shopping" Zya said, kissing his lips as he sat at the bar.
He laughed loud.
"WE?! Ion do that shoppin shit bae just get what you want" He said, handing her a black American express card.
"I gotta go make a few runs. I'll hop in a cab and go pick up the range, Then Im headed west. Its still early so gone & shop. They should be able to deliver today" He said before kissing her and heading out.
Zya looked around her new home. She grabbed her iPhone and dialed Lexy.
"Hey. ...you wanna go shopping?"
"Yeah....lets meet up in Novi..." Lexi said.
"Alright, im headed out now." Zya said, hanging up. She locked up & headed to the elevator. Once in the Impala, she GPSd directions to Twelve Oaks. A hour later, she was pulling up at Carrabas Italian Grill. She asked for a table for two but big enough for three if needed. Zya wasnt sure if Simone was coming. Two long islands later, she saw Lexi and Simone enter. They raced over to their friend and hugged. Dinner went smoothly, they paid their tab and headed outside. Lexi drove a 2010 Malibu. She looked around the lot, not expecting Zya to be driving. It was then she noticed all the high end shit she was rockin.
"Uummmm Zya. You lookin like money today what you drivin?" Simone asked.
Zya hit the panic button on her keypad, causing Simone and Lexi to take notice of the Impala.
"Biiittcchhh! This a 16! Who you been fuckin?" Lexi asked, admiring the interior.
"A new nigga. You will meet him soon enough." Zya said laughin.
"Alright come on, I have shopping to do!" Simone said walking to the Malibu. They enteted their cars and crossed over to Value City Furniture. Once inside, Zya picked out a huge tasteful leather sectional, matching end tables, lamps and a few other miscellaneous items for the living room. She chose a thick wood table with matching chairs for the dining room. She chose a mediocre looking bedroom set for the guest room and a big thick King sized sleigh bed for the master. Her friends watched in Amazement as she charged all her items and requested they be sent today. On the walk back to their cars, the girls got nosy.
"Zya. You got a black card? Who is heeee?" Simone pried.
"Come on ladies, lets hit best buy. I need a few TV's." Zya strutted to the Chevy. They crossed the lot again, this time heading to Best Buy. She charged two "60 TV's and a "70 for her bedroom. She bought wall mounts for each. She snatched up three bluetooth speakers. The tall one would be perfect in the living room while the two Beats Pills would go in each bedroom. Their last stop was to bed bath and beyond. She picked up general decor, towels and bedding. She had charged $700 worth of merchandise in bed bath and beyond. Once that was done and she stuffed her back seat and trunk, she instructed the girls to follow her. Another hour later, they were pulling in to the Riverfront apartments. Zya told the bellhop to get everything from her trunk and backseat & to bring them up. Lexi and Simone were still anxious to know who her mystery sponsor was. The girls went crazy when Zya unlocked her door.
"Daaaammnnn Girl!! You living large look at this view!"Simone said now at the window. You could see Caesars Palace, as well as the Ambassador Bridge. Simone spun around on her heels.
"Spill it bitch" She said with a smile. Just then Zya unlocked her phone in search of a picture of PK. She turned her phone around for them to see.
"Oh hell no" Lexi said looking at Simone who now had a blank face like she had seen a ghost.
"What?" Zya asked.
Neither said anything.
"WHAATT?!"