Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine

"Can I please come in?" The concern in his voice was clear.

"No! Why did you let me drink so much, my insides are dying" I held on to the toilet for dear life. Over-drinking did not mix well with me. Was Eva going through the same routine?

"Ugh I hope Seth isn't being horrible to- Oh god" I held the toilet bowl tightly as I brought more up. The strain on my throat burned and tears welled at the corner of my eyes from force, "I'm definitely dying" I weakly moved back and wiped my mouth with tissue.

"Mils, I'm begging you, please let me in. I'm about to knock this door down"

"There's nothing you can do" I groaned, "Except be disgusted. Can you maybe pass me in a pen and paper so I can write a note saying goodbye to everyone?"

He sighed, not even laughing at my joke, knocking again at the door, "I'm serious. I won't be disgusted, I just want to help baby" He honestly sounded distressed.  It was cute.

Don't you dare ignore the fact he called you Baby.

"Like I said, you can't do anything except watch your girlfriend bring up her guts. I'm never drinking again"

"I can hold your hair back or... rub you back. Just unlock the door, I don't like being out here when you're in there feeling like crap." 

"No" I said lying against the wall. The pounding headache was still there and I wanted to just sleep right now. 

"I'll kick down this door"

"I just want to sleep" I whined, banging my head against the wall in frustration only causing the headache to vibrate. I cussed.

"Come to bed and sleep. I'll get you a bucket or basin so if you wake up and need to vomit"

"No, I'll choke in my sleep on vomit"

"I'll stay with you, don't worry"

I pushed myself up weakly and unlocked the door, pulling it up. He frowned, "You look terrible"

"Thanks" I snapped before my eyes widened, "One second" I slammed the door on his face and raced to the toilet, bringing up more bile. 

When I finished I weakly fell back only to be laid in Xander's arms. I got tissue and wiped my mouth, wincing at the disgusting taste. 

He sat me up slightly, rubbing my back, "You're never drinking again" He confirmed, "You honestly look like death"

"Please shoot more compliments at me, you're honestly making me feel so much better" I retorted and he grinned.

"Even when you're sick, you're still feisty" He chuckled and I gave him a weak smile. He scooped me up bridal style and I cried out.

"Put me down!" 

He ignored my cries and brought me to his bed room, placing me on his bed. I was surprised when I saw the sick basin already next to the bed.

He pulled the covers over me and brushed my hair from my face. "Do you need anything? Fizzy water.. coffee or... a big greasy burger filled with-"

"YOU BASTARD" I shouted, pushing him aside and grabbing the sick basin, bringing up more of my stomach. I put it down with a whine, wiping my mouth.

"I'm sorry, I had to" He laughed, "I'll go and clean this then bring it back" He kissed my forehead but I shoved him away.

"Suck an ass" I growled which made him grin.

"I love you"

"Same" I rolled over, ignoring him. He left the room with the basin. 

He wasn't gone for more than a minute and I heard him put the basin next to me. "You're such a lightweight"

"Go away" I grumbled.

"Are you annoyed because of the burger?"

I tightened my lips to hold anything that threatened to come up.

"Oh, sorry" Xander realized he had repeated it, "I'm sorry Baby, I was joking about"

"I'll forgive you on one condition"

"What?" Xander asked.

"I need to hear someone else go through my pain so I'm not alone" I explained which only made him arch an eyebrow.

"You want me... to throw up?" He pulled a disgusted face and I laughed.

"No, can you call Seth and put me onto Eva? I want to see if she's dealing with death as well"

He let out a sigh but pulled out his phone. He seemed to be going through his contacts until he finally found the one he was looking for. He rang the number and put it to his ear.

"No. Loudspeaker" I said quickly.

He did as I said and put the phone on the bed for both of us to listen.

Just when I thought there was going to be no answer someone picked up the other line, "What?!" Seth snapped.

"Hey" Xander said, "You sound aggravated"

"Tell your little girlfriend that I'm going to kill her next-"

"Why are you going to kill me?" I snapped, trying to suppress a smile, knowing the exact reason.

"I'M DYING" I heard a cry through the phone followed by Seth sighing. Oh god, she sounded sick as hell. I probably shouldn't have told her to drink.

"Seth" Xander's voice was serious, "Don't be a dick to her while she's sick. Get her fizzy water or something" He said referring to Eva.

"Whatever" The line went dead.

"He's honestly like a teenager going through that aggressive 'I don't give a damn' phase" I frowned.

"He's been stuck in that phase for a long time then" Xander put his phone away, "Are you happy now?"

"No" I frowned, "I feel worse now, knowing she's that sick. I'm such an idiot"

"You are"

"Thanks"

He brushed back my hair that was sticking to my face, "This is your fault, you know that right?"

I nodded my head reluctantly. It was, blaming Xander for not stopping me was a dumb reason.

"We should get a leash for you" He blinked. My reply was just a scowl.

"It's Valentine's day tomorrow so..." His eyes lit up when he spoke and I sighed.

"Feeling like this, I don't want to go anywhere ever again" I whined, "And Valentine's day is dumb. Like who even thought of it? The only good thing about it is the half price chocolate the next day"

He frowned, "Yea but still. It's your first one not being a loner"

"Stop being mean, I'm sick" I groaned.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He chuckled lightly, "Go asleep, you'll feel better when you wake up"

"Mhm.. night" I mumbled, "Love you"